Two MJ documentaries added to Amazon Prime Video

MJTruth

Proud Member
Apparently 2 documentaries have been added to Amazon prime video in the last week.
I have not seen these but thought I'd post them for anybody who can access them:

Michael Jackson: Video Killed the Radio Star
Michael Jackson changed music videos forever. Get inside iconic video shoots like "Thriller","Billie Jean", and"Smooth Criminal". See how MTV accepted Jackson as one of their first black artists and how Jackson came to work with Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. Commentary by Quincy Jones, Berry Gordy, and directors Steve Barron, Joe Pytka, Andy Morahan, Wayne Isham, Andy Morahan, and Tim Pope.

Michael Jackson: Moscow Case 1993: When the King of Pop Met the Soviets - The Moscow Case is a 52 minute documentary with never-before-seen footage of Michael Jackson in Moscow during the "Dangerous" tour. This film tells the behind the scenes story of Jackson's ill fated concert in September 1993. It includes unique archival footage showing Michael close up and personal while meeting fans and playing with orphan children.

Source:
http://www.vintagevinylnews.com/2017/10/jimmy-page-edge-michael-jackson-oasis.html

The Video killed the Radio Star series sounds like some docs I saw on VH1 Classic a few years ago. They were great.

The first one sounds similar to the 'I Want My MTV' book. I wonder if they're related? There was a lot of information from the directors that Michael worked with on his different short films. I might watch if it was made prior to '09...

Maybe. If anybody sees these can you tell us about them?

Didn't rate either.

The video one airs regularly on Sky in the UK. I'm sure that's the one where the Give In To Me video director was really disparaging about Michael.

Back