What horror films will you be watching this month?

analogue

Proud Member
Since we're in the month of October, what horror films have you watched or plan on watching this month?

My list

1. A Nightmare On Elm Street
2. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3. The Return Of The Living Dead
4. The Shining
5. JAWS
6. A Nightmare On Elm Street III: Dream Warriors
7. Spice World
8. Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
9. The Hills Have Eyes
10. The Fly (1958)
11. Halloween
12. They Live
13. Alien
14. The Thing (1982)
15. Halloween III: Season Of The Witch

My plan is to watch all the original Mummy sequels that I haven't seen yet. The Mummy's Tomb, The Mummy's Ghost, The Mummy's Curse and Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy. I might watch Night of the Living Dead too.

Last edited:
As a Christian I should not be watching any horror movies. But I think it is ok to watch them. If it is only 1 month out of the year. Bollywood horror movies is what I will be watching. I am an American and at one time I used to have a great love for the American horror movies like Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Amityville, and of course the Stephen King horror movies. It, The Shining, Rose Red, The Stand, Children Of The Corn, and The Langoliers were my favorite from him. But that was before I discover Hindi horror movies. And I find them far better to watch than the stupid silly American ones. Which I no longer will waste my time on seeing. Even the Stephen King ones. Bollywood really knows how to make horror movies. I will be probably watching some of the following:

Shaapit
Raaz series
Krishna Cottage
13B: Fear Has A New Address
1920 (This movie makes The Exorcist look like a kid's movie. And I have seen The Exorcist.)
1920: Evil Returns
6-5=2
Horror Story
3 AM
Alone
Ghutan
Question Mark
Haunted 3d

Along with some others maybe. And About Haunted 3d that was the first time that I saw a horror movie. That really made me cry. It is scary but it is also really sad. Because of the how the empty house that Rehan goes to. Because he has 10 days to sell that house. In the beginning of the movie. Have become haunted by the young girl and her demon piano teacher. Who when they were alive he tried to rape her. And after she had killed him in self defense. He still was there and still try to continuously rape her in death. She then later hang herself because she wanted to end her suffering. She used to live in that house with her family. Back in 1936 India. He falls in love with her after seeing her picture. And after reading of what happen to her. He had to go back 75 years to her time. To try and save her from her fate.

And about Question Mark that is the actual name. It is like India's version of The Blair Witch Project. 6-5=2 is also one of those new found footage films.

Back