Murder on the Orient Express (Directed by Kenneth Branagh)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Theatrical Poster
unnamed.jpg
Trailer
Reviews

^^Interesting reviews. It certainly looks as gorgeous as the 70's version. I remember when that came out and we were all so excited to see it-it's funny, but I don't remember that much about it except the sets and costumes were breathtaking and I fell in love with the movie score. In fact, I can hum it right now. I'll never forget it.
If KB was smart, he would have kept the same score.

I went to watch the movie yesterday. It's hard to say that the movie reflects the soul of the stories of Agatha Christie. I didn't feel any mystery nor excitement. When I basically compare it to the TV series (an adaptation of Agatha Christie's stories) which are made by BBC for the New Year & Christmas every year, I must say they are far more better and elaborated than the movie itself. I think the scenario of that one kept as simple and superficial as possible with the confidence of working with well-known actors. The producers and the director thought the actors would attract the people and they didn't pay attention to the story which is necessary and it's resulted in a movie which is tasteless and prosaic.

Back