Corey Feldman Speaks About Michael in a Interview

I appreciate that too, but I think his asking for 10 million for a movie/doc is kinda ruining it. Didn't An Open Secret recently come out and wasn't it also about Hollywood pedophilia?

angel3l.gif
God Bless and Protect you, Corey Feldman. You are in my prayers.
Also, I thank you, Corey, for acknowledging the INNOCENCE of Michael Jackson.
angel3r.gif

I appreciate that too, but I think his asking for 10 million for a movie/doc is kinda ruining it. Didn't An Open Secret recently come out and wasn't it also about Hollywood pedophilia?

Yeap. Bye bye any credibility he ever had which wasnt much to start with. Hes an attention seaker.always has been. If you will only give names if you get paid well....

What pisses me off is that if Corey did say that MJ molested him, then that would be getting 24/7 news coverage, and it would be trending on Twitter and other social media. But because Corey said MJ was innocent we don't hear a thing.

Media is more intrested in bringing down MJ, an innocent man than what they are with bringing down the real pedophilles.

Yes it's sad that the media are like that. Given that they spent decades building mj up to be a monster, surely the most sensational story now would be to expose his innocence! Sadly they will never do that but I'm glad Corey did say it. At least the millions of today show viewers saw it plus more online.

As others said, Corey's approach is a little distracting. He doesn't need 10million. He just needs a cheap production set-up and some intelligence. The production doesn't have to be "theatrical" to be compelling. He could just expose his abusers for free on his webcam. I can see why Corey haims mum is calling him out.

Hollywood and the music industry has been covering sh** like this up for far too long. He's right when he says it's just the tip of the ice burg. meanwhile through all these years Michael was villainized for decades for doing nothing!!

It makes me so upset that so many celebs that know this stuff goes on basically sell their silence for fame. some same celebs could NOT speak out defending Michael nor speak out on defending their 'friends' that were raped/molested/abused by various 'big wigs' in the industry..

"Anything for money"

He's right, Several shady people in the industry have known about this. it's not just on him. It's good he told the truth about MJ. "Hell all up in Hollywood"
edit:
IMO if Corey was just doing this for $ he wouildve lied like the rest of them and said MJ did something to him. That would've made more tabloid trash headlines. He's a victim and it's great to see him be vocal about this subject. Notice he says "back in 1993, all they wanted was to find something on Michael, and I told them he wasn't that guy." Back then nobody cared about what was really going on in hollywood, only what kind of dirt they could find on MJ.

Last edited:
While I appreciate Cory defending Michael, I can't help but think about Michael's kids. Every single time anything or anyone involving pedophilia is mentioned, Michael's name is automatically attached. It can't be easy for them, never really being able to get away from those horrible accusations.

I'm not sure if it was this interview or another, but there were a few statements Cory made about his past addictions and getting sober where he also mentions Michael with regards to addiction, I didn't feel he needed to do that, it wasn't necessary.

JMHO

Good man.

Yep. hes a good man with a good heart, too good for Hollywood. im saddened by his peers who are keeping their mouths shut, they should really be helping him , then perhaps Corey would be in a position NOT to ask for donations to fund his ultimate goal the film, and exposure of Hollywood
I REALLY ADMIRE HIM!!
thanks for this thread :)

Yes it's sad that the media are like that. Given that they spent decades building mj up to be a monster, surely the most sensational story now would be to expose his innocence! Sadly they will never do that but I'm glad Corey did say it. At least the millions of today show viewers saw it plus more online.

As others said, Corey's approach is a little distracting. He doesn't need 10million. He just needs a cheap production set-up and some intelligence. The production doesn't have to be "theatrical" to be compelling. He could just expose his abusers for free on his webcam. I can see why Corey haims mum is calling him out.

My guess is he needs the $10 million to hire a good lawyer in case the people he wants to expose file a slander lawsuit against him after he reveals who they are. If they're really as powerful as he makes them out to be they could hire lawyers that would be good enough to help them walk away without facing any consequences.

Whether he gets that money or not, I hope everything works out for him.

Yep. hes a good man with a good heart, too good for Hollywood. im saddened by his peers who are keeping their mouths shut, they should really be helping him , then perhaps Corey would be in a position NOT to ask for donations to fund his ultimate goal the film, and exposure of Hollywood
I REALLY ADMIRE HIM!!
thanks for this thread :)

Whats stopping him,like many others to just release a statement or even sit on that couch and reveal names. But no he wants ten million first to do it ? reminds me of uri geller and buy my book, buy my book B.S.He had no problem allowing it to be implied mj was a .... after giving an interview let it run for a while then clarified it after he had his ten minutes..unfortunatly he has zero credibility and this just shows yet again he wants attention. Doesnt care about other potential victims of his abuser because he wont name names until he gets his money to make a film because thats the only way he can say who they are. Yeah ok corey?

Good for him to come forward and also defend MJ. I think he needs the money to protect himself in terms of lawyers and also physically, and also to release a film with a certain production value. Otherwise it very quickly can and will be labeled as a concpiracy theory and fake news by mainstream media and people. I don`t believe he is lying. If he just says the names "like that", he probably will have an unfortunate accident.
The pedogate in Hollywood and politics is real. Weinstein is not even the tip of the iceberg.

He allready did say the name and investigation are closed because status of limitation. I see no sense in the film, anyway I think he self knows it will never be happen.

^ of course it wont happen, if people are not going to step up and SPEAK out they are not going to donate money for a film on this topic.. speaking is free and hollywood could not do that.

Even if he names names hes lost credibility because hes asked for money to reveal them. it will be used against him. Everyone and anyone is coming out revealing names. Hes a attention seeking z list celeb who will need protection when high end stars have been coming out making claims with no horses heads turning up in their beds! Hes looking for publicity when in reality now is a perfect time to uncover names but no he wants money to make a film first. Thats not normal behaviour and is a red flag if ever there was one interms of his intentions.Regardless of the truth i doubt anyone would take him seriously after his 10 mill stunt.or even report it bar the tacky tabloid shows he does the rounds on every so often.

Last edited:
It's a good point elusive. At any other time, trying to raise $10million to make a film revealing your abusers would seem a little 'off'. But right now celebs are coming out left, right, and centre making allegations against others for abuse FOR FREE, including allegations about one of the most powerful and rich men in Hollywood. Did those women need protection money? No. Corey's timing on this is terrible, not to mention it's a terrible idea in the first place.

It's a good point elusive. At any other time, trying to raise $10million to make a film revealing your abusers would seem a little 'off'. But right now celebs are coming out left, right, and centre making allegations against others for abuse FOR FREE, including allegations about one of the most powerful and rich men in Hollywood. Did those women need protection money? No. Corey's timing on this is terrible, not to mention it's a terrible idea in the first place.

Oh, I'm sure some of these women are getting paid to make accusations.

^^Oh wow. That never occurred to me. I did think of free publicity for some, however.
Corey even said his movie had to have "special effects".
That's pretty crazy.

Even if he names names hes lost credibility because hes asked for money to reveal them. it will be used against him. Everyone and anyone is coming out revealing names. Hes a attention seeking z list celeb who will need protection when high end stars have been coming out making claims with no horses heads turning up in their beds! Hes looking for publicity when in reality now is a perfect time to uncover names but no he wants money to make a film first. Thats not normal behaviour and is a red flag if ever there was one interms of his intentions.Regardless of the truth i doubt anyone would take him seriously after his 10 mill stunt.or even report it bar the tacky tabloid shows he does the rounds on every so often.

You are very right with this statement.. We have to say claims of sexual harassment, pressure to be put in compromising positions with a person in power is not exactly the same thing as molesting minors.. (though there are definite similarities/commonality)

But again, your statement is very correct!

Oh, I'm sure some of these women are getting paid to make accusations.

Of course. And You have to be suspicious when allred is sniffing around and its coming out of the U.S.which adds to my point re feldman. He only wants 10 mill ?

^ well lets keep in mind many of the women coming out are millionaires.. not speaking for all, but to think of celebs coming out for money doesn't really make sense to me.

At the end of it all, it's his life, along with his family's that he's potentially jeopardizing , so I can't really say his way of going about this project is right or not. Surely, there's so much more involved in this than million-dollar budgets, or he would've spilled it all years ago when he first spoke of it. Corey Haim's mom is commending him for speaking out, but all she wants is for him to keep her son's name out of it.

^ well lets keep in mind many of the women coming out are millionaires.. not speaking for all, but to think of celebs coming out for money doesn't really make sense to me.

Not the ones coming out lately. I just think that the scary part of all this is that a lot of people are getting thrown under the bus and their careers and lives ruined over something most likely not true (and happened 20-30 years ago). It makes us realize that any guy (even if they are totally not that type of person) could be falsely accused at any time.

Luckily Michael was such a big star that it didn't completely ruin his career when it happened to him.

Not the ones coming out lately. I just think that the scary part of all this is that a lot of people are getting thrown under the bus and their careers and lives ruined over something most likely not true (and happened 20

It did however ruin Michael's health. In my opinion the trial was the catalyst which eventually took his life. He was never the same man after it.

Ruined his life. He never recovered after 03.changed his whole circumstances.

Ruined his life. He never recovered after 03.changed his whole circumstances.

Yes it ruined mjs life and I'd argue even his career. He had success after dangerous but not on a similar scale. His career never recovered. The media never let anybody forget about the allegations.

I agree about his health and that his career wasn't quite the same afterwards. However, he did sell out the This Is It shows so I don't think it totally ruined him.

Back