Michael Jacksons unreleased songs at auction! I have this dream, Christmas at neverland 1991

Condor9333

Proud Member
Hi guys i just found this auction on gottahaverocknroll.

1.)Michael Jackson's personally owned unreleased song recorded on C.D. The C.D. is labeled in red sharpie pen, "Michael Jackson, frank friday Night, 1) "frank friday Night 3.0 Bib Sru".

http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael_Jackson_s_Personally_Owned_Unreleased_Song-LOT23069.aspx

2.)This is Michael Jackson's personally owned, unreleased digital recording of vocal auditions that were held for his song "Monster." Michael's voice does not appear on the recording. The 3 x 2 digital audio tape bear a label with the handwritten title "Audition 1, Michael Jackson, 4-26-99" in black ballpoint pen. The liner for the box is labeled in black ballpoint pen as well, "Michael Jackson Auditions 1, 4-26-99, Monster V1.o, I Have This Dream Vi.o, Monster, Michael Jackson 4-26-99."
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael_Jackson_s_Personally_Owned_Unreleased_Digi-LOT23086.aspx

3.)A one minute clip from a Christmas home video featuring only Michael Jackson, 1991. Approximately one minute long, the DVD recording is labeled on the front "Jackson in Mirror Clip!" http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael_Jackson_1991_Christmas_at_Neverland_Home_V-LOT23105.aspx

Price seems okay regarding material. Im wondering what "Michael Jackson, frank friday Night, 1) "frank friday Night 3.0 Bib Sru" and how I have this dream sounds... Monster was really recorded in 1999 like someone stated in other threads, but this one is without Michaels vocal..

Maybe with this auction, Frank is trying to prove that Monster (2007 Cascio song) is real. Because of the same title. Also very interesting that he has the copy of the 1999 song.

Interesting.

So there is no vocals on I Have This Dream? Or Monster? I take this to be people auditioning their vocals for the background vocals?

As for the other song, Frank Friday Night, I think this will probably be just a groove, just going by the title and the date (6th June 1993) I doubt it has any vocals

Also the mirror vid sounds cool but typical of the Cascio's with Mike it seems like a high price for a small product.

I hope I'm wrong and it's fantastic

As for the other song, Frank Friday Night, I think this will probably be just a groove, just going by the title and the date (6th June 1993) I doubt it has any vocals

It looks to be 03 and not 93, so it was recorded in 2003.

My apologies you're spot on. Who knows in that case

Probably some Frank's grooves he was working on to present to Michael. Similar to his 2003 song Loving You (that is completely unrelated to the Michael Jackson's 1985 song). I doubt Michael wrote or co-wrote that with him. Also, the CD looks unprofessional to be Michael's demo (as Michael Prince once said of another Cascio CD). Michaels Demos were always labeled in the same way and that is not like this.

I guess the Digital Audio Tape is probably a original.

But how can one be certain that there aren't 100 copies of the CD and DVD that's in the auction?

Interesting.

So there is no vocals on I Have This Dream? Or Monster? I take this to be people auditioning their vocals for the background vocals?

Also the mirror vid sounds cool but typical of the Cascio's with Mike it seems like a high price for a small product.

I hope I'm wrong and it's fantastic

I suppose it could be people auditioning for backup vocals....or could it be recordings of the song demo but with people singing like MJ (rather than MJ himself), similar to when R Kelly recorded the demo for YANA - he sang it like MJ would sing it.

It's a stretch, but do you think this could be how the Cascio tracks got confused for the real MJ? Maybe the demo of monster was recorded with a soundalike and the estate didn't realise it wasn't actually MJ?

^ I mean.. it's possible but the way those songs were edited with the ad libs etc. def sounded like the purpose was to BE Michael. that's my take anyway

I believe Monster, and perhaps the other Cascio tracks, were something MJ was working on but lacked his vocals. So Frank wanting to cash in on these unfinished tracks hired Malachi to fake MJ's vocals so the tracks could be finished.

so what am I missing here? why is anyone going to buy music of other people singing MJ music.. am I not reading enough? it reads to me that it's just auditions! What does vi.O?

Back