Dangerous 26th Anniversary

Glitchex64

Proud Member
Happy Birthday Dangerous! Today the album is 26 since it first released in 1991. Too bad we never got Dangerous 25 last year though. What's your favorite track from the album?

Why you wanna trip on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Dangerous! Today the album is 26 since it first released in 1991. Too bad we never got Dangerous 25 last year though. What's your favorite track from the album?

JAM!!

Followed by "Give Into Me" and "Will You Be There".

I do believe that every single track is a killer, though.
I could take this one album with me to a desert island and be totally happy with my choice.

Lol we are pretty desperate for anniversary for dangerous.. "..26".. we will have a "...27.5 anniversary"

Estate.... are you reading this??

I listened to Dangerous today. It is very underrated! I think my favorite track is Who Is It.

My favorite tracks are Black Or White, Will You Be There, Give In To Me, Dangerous, Keep The Faith in no order!
BTW John Branca said there is going to be a 30th anniversary album!!

So, hopefully, some instrumentals, nor released tracks or demos included?

Too many to mention, because the whole album was innovative and groundbreaking.
REMEMBER THE TIME holds a special place in my heart though ..

Lol we are pretty desperate for anniversary for dangerous.. "..26".. we will have a "...27.5 anniversary"

Estate.... are you reading this??

LMAO. I think 30 is feasible. Ima hang out for that one.

I am really curious whether the full version of the following snippet has really aired in the past or not.

[video=youtube;eyCdsu27OXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCdsu27OXY[/video]

The full version of that documentary about the making of the ‘Dangerous’ album was supposed to air at that time, but apparently it never did although it was advertised (through that snippet), which is a bit strange.

In case there is an anniversary release for the ‘Dangerous’ album in the future, I personally would like to see included stuff like that one.

As for my favorite track from that album, I would go with ‘In The Closet’, which is literally a musical dynamite but also because it features MJ’s raunchiest vocals ever towards the song’s end.

so another 3 years for Dangerous 30th.

Love this album couple of my faves are She Drives Me Wild, Jam, In The Closet, Can’t Let Her Get Away, Why You Wanna Trip On Me, Remember The Time and Give Into Me to name a few hope there’s some sort of anniversary edition for this album

Back