Thriller live tv advert

Seems like a neat show, and I would definitely see it if it ever comes close to me. Looks like the MJ impersonator/actor is a little rough though.

Seems like a neat show, and I would definitely see it if it ever comes close to me. Looks like the MJ impersonator/actor is a little rough though.

for those who may not know
Thriller Live is created by Adrian Grant and is the ONLY MJ Tribute show which was authorised and approved by Michael. It started as a small touring show in the UK in 2006.

Adrian Grant is the also the author of the following books which were authorised and approved by Michael
Live and Dangerous
Making History
The Visual Documentary

He is also the same person who founded the UK fan clubs MJNI and MJWORLD NETWORK in the 1990's
Michael attended the MJWORLD NETWORK fan event organised by Adrian Grant in March 2001 in London.

I'm sure MJ's endorsement of Adrian Grant and his work is the only reason that the MJ Estate have allowed this show to continue.
I think it's quite unusual for an unofficial production to be allowed by the Estate of a deceased artist. I think the Estate could have closed this down and produced their own show very easily in the years since MJ passes. Obviously they did MJ One and Immortal but I'm talking about a residency in the West End. Both Thriller Live shows - the West End show and touring version - have continued to be successful in London and around the world, so it shows there would have been money it for them.

Back