Blood On The Dance Floor 2017 [Music video]

NuTNC

Proud Member

Special: exclusive BtS of Blood on the Dance Floor from the Estate's archives
DQVUqiRWkAAQ_R8.jpg:large

Cr/source: twitter - @MichaelJackson

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson Scream - The Album

^ That would be a cool photoshoot to see vid footage from! cool pic, thanks for sharing..

^ Cool i like there shows

Celebrating Blood on the Dance Floor on disc would be very easy... re-releasing a remix CD should not be too hard lol! toss in a few more remixes, some art work we've never seen..

Or they can do a bigger project with behind the scene footage of blood on the dance floor video.. Or a 3rd official version of the video with different scenes cut out of the other 2.

All wishful thinking though!

Okay I've been missing out a lot.... Blood on the Dance Floor 2017? Is it a new show? A new short movie? WHAT IS IT?

Okay I've been missing out a lot.... Blood on the Dance Floor 2017? Is it a new show? A new short movie? WHAT IS IT?
It is supposed to be a video compilation of Cirque du Soliel's BOTDF performance and some unseen previously footage with Michael from BOTDF.

^ I hope the footage is untouched when they share.. No artsy filter or color deviation to make a "look" for the new video... That way we can cut Michaels clippings out as if it were BOTDF outtake - or even edit them into a version with the other BOTDF videos ;)

Making of BOTDF2017 with MJ ONE casts
part 2

Making of BOTDF2017 with MJ ONE casts
part 3

They better use HD footage in the final video.

Don’t get too excited about the video you will find yourself disappointed. This type of videos and projects are not necessary and end up in a let down. Any word on upcoming projects to get excited about?

Smooth72;4213508 said:
Don’t get too excited about the video you will find yourself disappointed. This type of videos and projects are not necessary and end up in a let down. Any word on upcoming projects to get excited about?

Don't worry
I will create a new thread about BOTDF 2017 real.

not that I am complaining about celebrating about BOTDF but interesting that a song off of a remix CD is getting this type of attention when there are still albums that keep getting overlooked.

BOTDF2017 will come in this Thursday (12.14.2017)
But first we went to the BOTDF2017 release at Scream Party in LA.

Last edited:

I wanna see Thriller 4K already :(

final part of Making BOTDF 2017
before tomorrow

Now I move a video. On top of that.

Last edited:
As this thread is regarding the BOTDF 2017 video and not the Scream album I have moved all posts from there to here to keep it all on topic.

Regards
Team MJJCommunity

Just saw it and no. Just no. The tapping feet is totally unnecessary and ruins the song. Also the Michael snippets are not remastered and cropped.

I don’t like it.

Back