Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judge Dismisses Wade Robson's 2016 Molestation Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 667 Posts

Default Re: Judge Dismisses Wade Robson's 2016 Molestation Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Paris78 View Post
    people think going after a dead man for a quick buck is an easy and good idea but homie if you’re tryna tarnish the rep of a pure angel what makes you think you won’t get ****ed up somehow along the way
    — Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) 22. Dezember 2017
    She hit this on the head
    Mike's PYT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 667 Posts

Default Re: Judge Dismisses Wade Robson's 2016 Molestation Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    This is why Mj couldn't trust anyone. How could he? Every time he let his guard down, he got backstabbed on more than 1 occasion. I'm glad this case is over. Now it's time for Jordan to come out of hiding and tell the truth.
    I agree. I still hold him until he correct his lie. He needs to read the bible about that little red thing we call a tongue that causes heartache that he must pay for. What he did as a child is one thing but he is a GROWN MAN and it is now on HIM.
    Mike's PYT

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    Should be the final end of this mess. It's been established in court for any future wannabees. Can't sue Michael, can't sue the Estate and you can't sue his companies.
    That's it.

It's finally over.
    It's about ****ing time.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutchie For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

It is very good that this stupid case is dismissed and I'm sorry to see someone like this kid get so screwed up and eager for money!
    Moonwalker Romania

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I agree. I still hold him until he correct his lie. He needs to read the bible about that little red thing we call a tongue that causes heartache that he must pay for. What he did as a child is one thing but he is a GROWN MAN and it is now on HIM.
    He needs man up and confess it all. Otherwise if he doesn’t, he’ll still labelled as spineless coward like he always has and made me wish he’s in jail like he should be ending up.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 Times in 1,469 Posts

Very happy it got dismissed.

But I would have liked/hoped the judge to also mention that there are NO proofs of MJ doing anything. - This is a technicallity - law says you have to sue the man - not the companys - and The Estate. - MJ could have been guilty, but becuase of his death his companies and his Estate can not be sued...

I had hoped the judge had also taken the lack of evidence, the lack of credibility of Wade Robson, the fact Wade under oath said MJ never did anything, the fact he is clearly after money etc. etc. into consideration. - That way all others would know they can not make these claims against MJ's companies or his Estate - BUT importantly the judge would also have stated that MJ (of course) was absolutely innocent...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hess For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,153 Times in 1,965 Posts

Pop I don't see him ever admitting the truth.. If he does his career would officially be over, and he could be sued.. He's going to tuck into his little corner and pretend this never happened.. Do work that would less likely have Michael being brought up.. Interesting since his career was built on Michaels back!
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

I understand a little about repressed memories, having actually been molested at the age of five but not recalling the event until my teen years because of hormone surges and such. That said, I never understood how Mr. Robson could testify twice that MJ never did anything to him, only to change his mind after MJ died and try to sue the Estate. Strictly on a surface level, it sounds like Classic Greed 101. Robson was 23 in 2005, so how could he have gone through any more trauma that supposedly resurrected memories of molestation, years after MJ died? I'm no expert on the human mind, but it just doesn't make any sense to me.
    God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

elusive moonwalker

He said it wasnt repressed unless he changed his story yet again he claimed he knew all along but thought it was a normal thing to do until he got into his 30's.frankly repressed memory is more believable😂

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ And after knowing about Jordan Chanlder and defending him in court in the 00's.. makes "A LOT" of sense.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Pop I don't see him ever admitting the truth.. If he does his career would officially be over, and he could be sued.. He's going to tuck into his little corner and pretend this never happened.. Do work that would less likely have Michael being brought up.. Interesting since his career was built on Michaels back!
    I do know he hasn't which is proof he's still a coward. Like I've said, I'd rather see his @$$ in jail.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,956 Times in 796 Posts

Wade claims that Michael tossed him out of his bed because after 7 year's, starting at age 7, Wade was too old.

Yet, both Jordie and Gavin were 12 when they claim Michael abused them.

No wonder the Judge tossed the Case.

Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    Very happy it got dismissed.

But I would have liked/hoped the judge to also mention that there are NO proofs of MJ doing anything. - This is a technicallity - law says you have to sue the man - not the companys - and The Estate. - MJ could have been guilty, but becuase of his death his companies and his Estate can not be sued...

I had hoped the judge had also taken the lack of evidence, the lack of credibility of Wade Robson, the fact Wade under oath said MJ never did anything, the fact he is clearly after money etc. etc. into consideration. - That way all others would know they can not make these claims against MJ's companies or his Estate - BUT importantly the judge would also have stated that MJ (of course) was absolutely innocent...

Hess I get your point and can second that feel.. Just to be fair to the judge, IF all of the things mentioned were not considered this would have been tossed long ago. It did not take (how many months/years?) for this to get dropped JUST because Wade sued the company not the man..

A public statement in defense of Michael would be nice though! just to put the word out there that people need to stop trying to profit off of someone without any evidence..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post: