Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) (Second STAR WARS Anthology Film) (Directed by Ron Howard)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Official Logo
solo-a-star-wars-story.jpg

I'm not sure about that name. Han Solo A Star Wars Story sounds much better in my opinon. I hope this will be good but all the rumors about acting coaches and the director change sound a bit worrying. I'm still excited.

Last edited:
Galactus123;4214281 said:
I'm not sure about that name. Han Solo A Star Wars Story sounds much better in my opinon. I hope this will be good but all the rumors about acting coaches and the director change sound a bit worrying. I'm still excited.
I’m really not hyped for this film.

Disney pumping out Star Wars so quick.. lol!

I thought The Last Jedi and Rogue One were good.

I'll give this a chance, especially considering Donald Glover is in it. But I'm not crazy about spinning this off into an Anthology.

I saw it opening night.

I felt the screenplay was just average, I guess. For all the good actors, and the comedy, and the exciting action sequences it just felt like ambling from one perilous situation to another without understanding the real emotional significance or caring as much as I guess I was supposed to about what was at stake. I guess there was no real peaks in the storytelling, no real impact, nothing all that memorable ultimately.

I still enjoyed it on the whole but one watch was enough. And yeah, I liked it better than the Last Jedi.

I saw this yesterday and it was ok. Han's actor was much better than I expected and I'm glad that Chewbacca had a big role. They should have used him more in The Last Jedi.

Red Letter Media's review:

Last edited:
Back