Best song released in 2017?

Lady Gaga's "The Cure". That's it. Otherwise the landscape of music was quite bland,redundant,and trash this year. Nothing good really.

For me it was definitely the song Laila Mein Laila sung by Pawni Pandey. This song was in Shahrukh Khan's movie Raees. I love all the songs in that movie. But this was definitely the best song in the movie. Seeing Sunny Leone having fun dancing to the song in the movie. Just makes the song even more incredible. It is no wonder why this song has millions of views on you tube.

I can't give a fair judgement since radio over plays everything.. anything that catches my interest, it's overplayed before I can get into it!

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the feeling.

Also check out her 2015 Album Emotion / Side B, very good and underrated 80ies inspired synthie-pop

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the feeling.

Also check out her 2015 Album Emotion / Side B, very good and underrated 80ies inspired synthie-pop

Yes!! This was such a good song, it's such a shame that she rarely ever gets played on the radio for more than two seconds - her other songs like 'Body Language' and 'Boy Problems' are also great!

Back