Audio Documentary of Michael’s career between 1988 and 1993

Cprep20

The Bad Sessions
UPDATE!!!!!
https://www.mixcloud.com/john-cameron5/jcsmusicology-michael-jackson-1988-1993/

This year (2018), #JCsMusicology will premiere its first episode, focusing on the career of Michael Jackson between 1988 and 1993.

Using archival interviews and never before heard music, the podcast explores the concept of “Decade”, to its eventual blockbuster album, “Dangerous” and takes a peek into some early sessions for “HIStory: Past, Present & Future Book I”.

Coming soon.
Preview below.

[youtube]jTM9aMaXkgU[/youtube]

Late last year, John Cameron released a special on Janet’s career. There are so many treats included from multitrack breakdowns to archive interviews to studio chatter.

Here’s the segment of Come Back to Me!

[youtube]MnaUwTyLk4g[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm not so interested in Janet, but I guess I could watch hers and figure out my own questions? Who is John Cameron and what is his background? Is he a professor, a music critic, anything to do with music, a fan?

I'm not so interested in Janet, but I guess I could watch hers and figure out my own questions? Who is John Cameron and what is his background? Is he a professor, a music critic, anything to do with music, a fan?

He's a fan. Quite knowledgeable though!

I really enjoyed listening to that. It was really well made and researched, even though finally being able to hear a portion of Men In Black was the highlight, it was one of many. Mr Cameron was very knowledgeable

I loved how he blended songs to show the growth of the song. Like how he cleverly used Streetwalker and morphed it into the early version of Dangerous
The timeline he painted was fascinating

For anyone still disappointed we didn't get Dangerous 25. Please go and listen to this fantastic audio documentary

Men In Black!!!

that was so cool to hear, has a similar rhythm to Rumors by Timex Social Club..

I like it :)

PS someone needs to extract that audio for us!!!!

Does anyone have an mp3 of the full documentary? Thanks in advance!

I loved it! It's fantastict!!! To know that Dangerous and WII came from Streetwalker... I would never imagine it :clap: I recommend

For those who are wondering if it's worth hearing.. Coming from someone that almost didn't, it is! it's well put together.

Still scratching my head as to why there was no Dangerous 25. It honestly could have been a better boxset then Bad 25.
I hope there’s more Dangerous episodes to come John.

Cprep20 said:
Still scratching my head as to why there was no Dangerous 25. It honestly could have been a better boxset then Bad 25.
I think the sales (or lack thereof) for B25 answers or least hints as to why there isn't a D25.

Cprep20;4214855 said:

Compilation albums are their main focus, sadly.

Cprep20;4214855 said:
Branca said it'll be a d30

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

branca said D30? said this to who,where? This is a strange piece of news to be talked about in such... casualness?! I guess I can say that term

Yesterday I found something very interesting.. More titles of unreleased and unknown Brian Loren collaborations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0Vw9Ftck0

And original Dangerous era title of Superfly Sister was Superfly Soul Sister.. Very interesting. Hope the Estate will release all the Brian Loren tracks one day. There are so many of them..

Hopefully this guy will do the same for ALL other era's in MJ's career(y)

I mentioned that on the Maximum Jackson forum where this was also posted at. Said a HIStory/BOTDF to Invincible era one would be great as well, and he said he was working on that. :)

Would it be safe to assume this guy went to the various fan events that people discussed making of albums and had some listening in those events.. I mean how else did he have Men In Black?

If that is the case, I think we could figure out what other eras he could do the same with.. which fan events happened and what was shared with fans at least once...

Back