Top 10 BEST Films of 2017

Victory2004

Proud Member
Lists
So what are YOUR Top 10 BEST Films of 2017? Share them here in this thread.

Last edited:
There are some I still gotta see! Disaster Artist, Baby Driver, Dunkirk, Wind River, Blade Runner were repeats in the top 10's that I have not seen.

Anyone here suggest one over another? overall thoughts on these!

There are some I still gotta see! Disaster Artist, Baby Driver, Dunkirk, Wind River, Blade Runner were repeats in the top 10's that I have not seen.

Anyone here suggest one over another? overall thoughts on these!
Well I gotta ask, have you seen the first BLADE RUNNER film?

Yes but very long ago... my memory is fairly faint with it.

Yes but very long ago... my memory is fairly faint with it.
You should rewatch it and when you do watch THE FINAL CUT version since that is the definitive version of which Ridley Scott had full creative control over. But basically overall i'm saying see 2049 but rewatch the first film before going into it and I should warn you the sequel is longer than the first film and could test your patience but much like the first film it's a masterpiece.

My Top 10 Films of 2017 (y)

1. Baby Driver

2. Batman: The Lego Movie

3. The Last Jedi

4. Thor: Ranrock

5. Wonder Woman

6. Get Out

7. Guardians of the Galaxy 2.0

8. War for the Planet of the Apes

9. Blade Runner:2049

10.Hidden Figures

So I watched Wind River because of the videos.. I wrote down the movies that more than 1 review suggested and.. It was a very average movie. how this made a top 2017 list is beyond me..

KOPV;4215142 said:
So I watched Wind River because of the videos.. I wrote down the movies that more than 1 review suggested and.. It was a very average movie. how this made a top 2017 list is beyond me..
Guess you’re a little in the minority there and though I don’t know if it’ll make it in to my Top 10 list or not but I loved it.

Seeing 2 more films this weekend (PHANTOM THREAD and I’TONYA) before i’m ready to post my Top 10 List.

Here's my list!! 1. Blade Runner 2049 2. Phantom Thread 3. Dunkirk 4. Logan 5. War for the Planet of the Apes 6. IT 7. Split 8. Get Out 9. Molly's Game 10. Good Time?

Back