It's been too long..

EmuFan

Proud Member
Hello, friends. Long time member here.

Make no mistake, I never made a significant contribution to this forum, so this is not some triumphant return. But I have made a few friends here over the years, most notably Steve001. MAN, we've had some good times, and we have NEVER met, as far as I can remember, and we're talking close to 12 years, TWELVE YEARS of friendship here.

There has been other people too, but their username escapes me, I probably have them on the ooold friends list on.. What is it now, Skype? There was a thing, they took over Live Messenger?

Anyway.. HELLO. I'm slowly getting back to this thing,

I'll be completely honest here.. It was a bit difficult listening to his music knowing what happened. I remember EXACTLY what I was doing, I was right here, it wasn't even confirmed yet.

Anyway, I won't speak about it further, because it's a sore subject for many people I'm sure, at least his legacy lives on, and people are hard at work getting new leaks, and screwing over the a-holes who tries to profit from it! So good times ahead!

Anyway, there's nothing much to this thread, just wanted to say hi, nice to be back.

hi EmuFan

Im in the same boat as you, you might remember my username from the old school days, I used to be a very active member here and on MJNO and on MJJ FORUM and many other places.

I totally get what you mean, I only came back here in 2017 after not being being here for over 6 years.

Ah yes the old days of MSN messenger and the huge Fan group chats, now its Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat where fans hang out.

I still dont listen to his music or watch footage, and I rarely go to fan events any more so dont worry, you are most defiantly not alone :) Im not as active as I once was, its very different now here on forums and in the online fan community in general. There are those of us like you, still trying to deal with a raw grief and new fans all excited about discovering the fan world and sometimes, like oil and water, they dont mix well.

Welcome back,

long time member here myself.. used to have the SN rmkop2300 (I think that is what it was.. wow I'm forgetting) back in the MJJF and start of MJJC days!

glad to see peeps coming back!

Welcome back though with me I never left this board. I just don't bother posting on this site as much as I used to. Why bother when there is nothing to look forward to as an MJ fan. All the joy and excitement there was as being an MJ fan is just forever gone from me.:( There is only 2 days out of the year I will listen to him. And those 2 days are in the Summer. Rest of the year I am mostly listening to Bollywood, video game, and Christian related music mostly. As for watching him that is something I can still totally forget about. Unlike before where I used to always have my MJ nights. Where I would spend a few hours almost every single night watching and listening to him. While I am in my MJ sites. Now all of my MJ related items, videos, and dvds most especially my MJ concerts are now gathering dust. I don't even know why I still even have them. As well as the rest of my MJ related stuff. I can't tell you just how many times I would sit in my bedroom. And think about just how badly I still miss having my walls and doors cover with pictures and posters of him. I still so badly miss my MJ shrine. That is what I used to call my bedroom. Now all of my beloved MJ posters are now in the basement. Most especially my framed gorgeous silk poster of Michael from his TWYMMF video. Michael just looks so incredibly sexy and gorgeous in that poster. Now just like the rest of my MJ items it is now gathering dust.:( For well over 30 years I have been an MJ fan. And that is never going to change for me. But now thanks to that fcking ahole. I will never be the hardcore MJ fan that I once was. Not when I am still suffering from severe depression, anxiety/panic attacks, and insomnia. All brought on by what he did to Michael. And just to make my insomnia even worst I am still having horrible vivid nightmares about him. And I thought they have finally stop. Until last month I ended up having 3 of them. Thankfully I have mostly my Bollywood and video games to help me deal with my depression. Most especially video games where I am totally addicted to them. Something I never once was back when we still had him. So yes I do know what it's been like. And it is really so nice seeing some of the old members coming back. I have been a member of this site back when it was still called the MJJForum. I just had a different user name at the time.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I don't listen to him much or watch his videos at all. Too painful.

Hi Emufan, welcome back and I hope you stick around. :) Things have certainly changed in all aspects of being a fan now. It's really great to see old names coming back here and there. :)

Just FYI I'm going to move this to the MJJCFam forum as it's more suited to that area of discussion.

Again, welcome back!

:hello:

Welcome (back) and big hugs to all of you. I can't imagine not being able to watch Michael or listen to his music.....keeping him close to me, in some form or another, is what has helped me to deal with his loss, for all of these years. I have so much empathy for other fans and their pain. How we each deal with it, is different from one person to another....hopefully this can be a place where everyone can find what they need, or what they're looking for (even when they don't know what they're looking for).

:angel:

Back