3D Tribute Concert.. Help me!!

dam2040

Proud Member
So as some of you may have seen I've been doing MJ shows for nearly 15 years now and I've been fortunate enough to be presented with the opportunity to do a full length stage show. But, I need help putting it together.

Here's one of my old shows

So yeah, for a 70-80 minute show I need to keep it interesting and I need to make it memorable. What would you guys do to expand on the style of show above? I'm currently preparing to use the This is It 3D videos and will give everyone in the audience (4-600 people) 3D glasses which I think will make it memorable. I've also got fireworks, as well as preparing backdrop videos for each song similar to This is It.

What keeps the show interesting? Any ideas welcome!! I want to use this opportunity and do something really special. I think the 3D is the right direction to start from.

I've been trying to make This Is It backdrops for years. I've gotten close on a few songs,but there are a couple that are near impossible (i.e. The Drill/They Don't Care About Us). If you want I can make you some backdrop files.

I've been trying to make This Is It backdrops for years. I've gotten close on a few songs,but there are a couple that are near impossible (i.e. The Drill/They Don't Care About Us). If you want I can make you some backdrop files.

That would be awesome! What have you made so far? For TDCAU I've looped the march and just frozen the frame where it doesn't fit.

That would be awesome! What have you made so far? For TDCAU I've looped the march and just frozen the frame where it doesn't fit.

I have quite a lot of backdrops I've edited. Here's a screenshot from my folder of backdrops:
39064073514_c890923a4a_o.jpg

This looks incredible. Is there any way you could share these?

Absolutely! Just give me a minute to upload the files onto my MEGA account and I'll have them up ASAP. Just to let you know that none of my backdrops are in 3D unfortunately. But I'm sure you could find a freeware/paid program to convert what you want to 3D. I will also upload the extended Thriller intro from This Is It too.

Last edited:
Absolutely! Just give me a minute to upload the files onto my MEGA account and I'll have them up ASAP. Just to let you know that none of my backdrops are in 3D unfortunately. But I'm sure you could find a freeware/paid program to convert what you want to 3D. I will also upload the extended Thriller intro from This Is It too.

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!

You are so welcome! I'm very sorry though because these have been uploading all day and the last two are just about uploaded. I don't know why my uploading speed was so slow but it has been for whatever reason. Anyways here's a link here:
https://mega.nz/fm/AfhmySSL

In the Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' backdrop there's an intro that needs to be edited out because it's a version of it that I don't like.

You are so welcome! I'm very sorry though because these have been uploading all day and the last two are just about uploaded. I don't know why my uploading speed was so slow but it has been for whatever reason. Anyways here's a link here:
https://mega.nz/fm/AfhmySSL

In the Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' backdrop there's an intro that needs to be edited out because it's a version of it that I don't like.

Link doesn't work unfortunately :(

Back