3. Jurassic World 2

4. Avengers: Infinity War

5. Deadpool 2

6. Ocean's 8

7. Aquaman

8. Mission Impossible 6

9. Solo: A Star Wars Story

10. Wreck-it Ralph 2

I'm gonna add one more to my list after watching The Golden Globes today.......I, Tonya (2018) I remember this story back in 94 and the trailer looks amazing.....its gonna be released in Australia on 25 Jan so techincally its a 2018 release.

Black Panther
Annihilation
Ready Player One
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Incredibles 2
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Mission Impossible: 6
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck It Ralph 2

I've got more on this list, but those are my tops.

Seeing how much I hate today's Hollywood movies. I only prefer the Hollywood movies from the silent era to the 1960s. Back when Hollywood actually made good movies. The only Bollywood made movies I want to see this year is:

Zero
Hichki
Thugs of Hindostan
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi
October
Drive
Pari

Unfortunately I won't be able to see these films in the theater.:( Seeing how all the movie theaters where I live only shows stupid Hollywood made movies. I just have to wait until they come out on dvds. Or maybe hopefully sites like You Tube would show them eventually.

Not in any order

Jurassic World
Han Solo
Venom
Gotti
Black Panther
scarface (they better do a good job lol)
Halloween

There's more but these are what come to mind..

MJsBollywoodGirl7;4215136 said:
I only prefer the Hollywood movies from the silent era to the 1960s. Back when Hollywood actually made good movies.
That’s fine for your preference but to claim Hollywood didn’t make good films after the 60s is a pretty outlandish statement to make. Especially how the 70s gave birth to so many great directors and there are still good directors working today.

The Shape of Water (It hasn't been released here yet)
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Solo: A Star Wars Story
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
The Predator
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Venom (I think it's a bad idea to make a stand-alone Venom movie but I'm still interested because I like the character)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Johnny English 3

I'm sure there are some that I forgot.

Last edited:
Victory2004;4215189 said:
That’s fine for your preference but to claim Hollywood didn’t make good films after the 60s is a pretty outlandish statement to make. Especially how the 70s gave birth to so many great directors and there are still good directors working today.

So you say. But I prefer the silent era to the golden era of Hollywood. When most of my favorite Hollywood stars were alive and still making movies. About half of my favorite Hollywood stars died before I was even born. Especially 2 of my most favorite actors Mary Pickford and Humphrey Bogart. And my favorite comedians Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, and Laurel and Hardy. You will never see them making funny movies anymore. The silent era is what I really had loved the most. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong year. Seeing how I have love the silent films ever since I was a teenager. I am 38 now. And always prefer them over the latest Hollywood movie. It's really sad that most of the silent films are now forever lost. Out of all of my favorite Hollywood stars only Betty White and Carol Burnett are still alive. Which is why I refuse to watch any of Hollywood's award shows. Why bother when I am never going to see any of my favorite stars there. Which is why I only love and prefer Bollywood now. Because all of my favorite actors of today only does Bollywood movies.

Last edited:
MJsBollywoodGirl7;4215209 said:
So you say. But I prefer the silent era to the golden era of Hollywood. When most of my favorite Hollywood stars were alive and still making movies. About half of my favorite Hollywood stars died before I was even born. Especially 2 of my most favorite actors Mary Pickford and Humphrey Bogart. And my favorite comedians Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, and Laurel and Hardy. You will never see them making funny movies anymore. The silent era is what I really had loved the most. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong year. Seeing how I have love the silent films ever since I was a teenager. I am 38 now. And always prefer them over the latest Hollywood movie. It's really sad that most of the silent films are now forever lost. Out of all of my favorite Hollywood stars only Betty White and Carol Burnett are still alive. Which is why I refuse to watch any of Hollywood's award shows. Why bother when I am never going to see any of my favorite stars there. Which is why I only love and prefer Bollywood now. Because all of my favorite actors of today only does Bollywood movies.
It’s not “As I say”, you know just as well as I do that’s a highly debatable thing we’d be here forever going back and forth about and would still end up not agreeing with each other anyways. But that said, I have zero issue with your preference.

I like old movies too and watch them often but they have made good movies after the 60s. You should start watching more modern movies. Then you could find new favorite stars. Many of the best movies of all time were made in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

MJbollywoodgirl - from what you are saying you are fully aware that you have a unique interest in movies.. Just because you have such love for a type of movies and don't care for others - it does not take away at the quality of the "others" that people find very great art.. The same goes with peoples love of music, there are people that LOVE a type of music and don't care for another - but that does not take away at the quality that goes behind creating the music that you or I care for.

You take most millennials and try to have them watch a black and white film - they wont have the patience nor interest to watch it.. let alone a silent film. Maybe aside from Mr Bean! lol.. which sneak in various elements to keep it alive in some sense.

There are some great great films out there, maybe if you watched some you'd be surprised.. But even if not, you have to know you are a minority in that way!

MJbollywoodgirl - from what you are saying you are fully aware that you have a unique interest in movies.. Just because you have such love for a type of movies and don't care for others - it does not take away at the quality of the "others" that people find very great art.. The same goes with peoples love of music, there are people that LOVE a type of music and don't care for another - but that does not take away at the quality that goes behind creating the music that you or I care for.

You take most millennials and try to have them watch a black and white film - they wont have the patience nor interest to watch it.. let alone a silent film. Maybe aside from Mr Bean! lol.. which sneak in various elements to keep it alive in some sense.

There are some great great films out there, maybe if you watched some you'd be surprised.. But even if not, you have to know you are a minority in that way!

Well I would admit that I used to be a huge Star Wars fan. Star Wars was the only modern day Hollywood movie that I had loved. Well other besides Contact and Harry Potter. Though I never really consider the Harry Potter movies Hollywood. I always saw them as British made movies only. Seeing how all the actors either came from Ireland, Scotland, and England. And that the movies were made in England. But thanks to that nameless ahole for doing what he did to Michael. The love I once had for that movie is now turn to pure hatred. Since I can't even look at any of the Star Wars movies without thinking how much Michael had once loved that movie. You know it really angers and upsets me to no end. When ever I hear or see something Star Wars related either on tv or in real life. And I had love that movie long before I knew Michael had loved it. All because of the fact that me and my older brother were both born in a year when a Star Wars movie came out 1977 and 1980. My brother and his 2 sons are huge Star Wars fan. And I so wish I could still be a fan of that movie. I would have so love to have seen all these latest Star Wars related stuff. But thanks to what that evil piece of sh!t did that is never going to happen. Because Michael would have love to have seen these newest Star Wars movies himself. It makes it even harder for me knowing that Carrie Fisher is now in the exact same place where Michael is now.:( :boohoo Then again so is most of my favorite Hollywood stars. Because of that fact I can't watch their movies anymore. Without thinking of where they are at now. I am so very thankful I have Bollywood movies to watch now. Especially the old Bollywood movies where the actors are no longer alive. At least I don't have to think about of where they are at now.

Well I would admit that I used to be a huge Star Wars fan. Star Wars was the only modern day Hollywood movie that I had loved. Well other besides Contact and Harry Potter. Though I never really consider the Harry Potter movies Hollywood. I always saw them as British made movies only. Seeing how all the actors either came from Ireland, Scotland, and England. And that the movies were made in England. But thanks to that nameless ahole for doing what he did to Michael. The love I once had for that movie is now turn to pure hatred. Since I can't even look at any of the Star Wars movies without thinking how much Michael had once loved that movie. You know it really angers and upsets me to no end. When ever I hear or see something Star Wars related either on tv or in real life. And I had love that movie long before I knew Michael had loved it. All because of the fact that me and my older brother were both born in a year when a Star Wars movie came out 1977 and 1980. My brother and his 2 sons are huge Star Wars fan. And I so wish I could still be a fan of that movie. I would have so love to have seen all these latest Star Wars related stuff. But thanks to what that evil piece of sh!t did that is never going to happen. Because Michael would have love to have seen these newest Star Wars movies himself. It makes it even harder for me knowing that Carrie Fisher is now in the exact same place where Michael is now.:( :boohoo Then again so is most of my favorite Hollywood stars. Because of that fact I can't watch their movies anymore. Without thinking of where they are at now. I am so very thankful I have Bollywood movies to watch now. Especially the old Bollywood movies where the actors are no longer alive. At least I don't have to think about of where they are at now.

I can't see how the fact that Michael liked the movies prevents you from watching Harry Potter and Star Wars. I'm sure he liked a lot of movies like everyone else. Those movies have nothing to do with Michael. I recommend watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One.

Last edited:
Back