Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Sixth Installment) (Written/Directed by Christopher McQuarrie)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Logo
DUY-einW0AAukad.jpg

Last edited:
Dude stop posting these this is not related to mj at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you realize that this is TV Film And Books section? Here you can talk about movies and many other things.

I didn't mean to click the Thanks button.

Dude.. This is like Galactus123 said a section of the board where you can discuss whatever you want.

Soo... I have never watched a single Mission Impossible, partially cuz I never really cared for Tom Cruise.. I'll admit the last few that came out - the trailers looked awesome. but.. should I?

Soo... I have never watched a single Mission Impossible, partially cuz I never really cared for Tom Cruise.. I'll admit the last few that came out - the trailers looked awesome. but.. should I?

I recommend. I had only watched the first one long time ago but I didn't watch the sequels. I didn't really care about the series. But then I watched Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation last year when they were on TV and I really liked them. Those are really good movies.

Last edited:
I'm afraid but I prefer the "old" Mission Impossible which was filmed between 1966 to 1973 with Peter Graves.

I loved the film.This might just be the best action film of 2018!!

Back