Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MJJCommunity Seeking New Person/Admin To Run Things.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 Times in 1,740 Posts

Default Re: MJJCommunity Seeking New Person/Admin To Run Things.

Thank you for your hard work here Gaz.
    I´m not a person who use to visit fanforums but this place has been special.
    "How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space?
    How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?" Michael Jackson
    "Love no violence ever, remember a beautiful future promise of tomorrow "MJ

stop the killing of pets. Save lifes,spay and neuter your pets
    Adopt from an animalshelter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEpf5L8x0M

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I remember when MJJF became MJJC... or however it was. I’m a little fuzzy on the details of that these days....anyway I’m not on here as often as I’d like but to see another era end in a way has me feeling lots of different things. Thanks for everything. Hopefully everything gets worked out and the transition to the next era of MJJC goes smoothly.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,949 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marialovesmjj View Post
    I remember when MJJF became MJJC... or however it was. I’m a little fuzzy on the details of that these days....anyway I’m not on here as often as I’d like but to see another era end in a way has me feeling lots of different things. Thanks for everything. Hopefully, everything gets worked out and the transition to the next era of MJJC goes smoothly.
    Lol the true story is in 2007 MJJF closed (then opened again shortly after for a select few) but a couple of us admins at the time created MJJC, members who were on the then closed MJJF as was MJNO previously then migrated across and MJJC was born, shortly after one by one all the admins (there was three of us) left leaving me all by myself.

Everything will be fine, I have every faith in those who will be taking the fan club forward whilst I will be focusing on other things, this place will always be mine I just won't be a part of its day to day runnings.
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978
    Follow me on Twitter

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,176 Times in 1,978 Posts

Gaz, as someone from mjjf to mjjc - I just want to say I've appreciated the home created for us. While some may have disagreed with choices made, It's been an honor participating in the ventures that this site/forum has taken. I honestly don't remember how long I've been a member, (previously 'kop2300' I think it was) staring around 2002/03..

I remember searching around for a place to socialize with MJ fans around the world, visited many and THIS is the only place that I have stayed and truly felt proud to be a part of. I've had a blast sharing stories, news, and info with fellow fans.

Thank you for having a place for us to get excited for Michael related projects and a place to speak about our sadness through various trials, tribulations.. and Michaels passing..

I'll always rep MJJC, large part because of the way you've ran it!

I guess I'll leave this note with the two vids I created back in '07 to rep/promote MJJC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifju1bsnZwE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyPio3fOY4

With all my heart, Thank you!
    **He lives forever within us**

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lol the true story is in 2007 MJJF closed (then opened again shortly after for a select few) but a couple of us admins at the time created MJJC, members who were on the then closed MJJF as was MJNO previously then migrated across and MJJC was born, shortly after one by one all the admins (there was three of us) left leaving me all by myself.

Everything will be fine, I have every faith in those who will be taking the fan club forward whilst I will be focusing on other things, this place will always be mine I just won't be a part of its day to day runnings.
    I remember this all too well. I was lost when MJNO closed but then I was 'redirected' to MJJC and I always cherish the fact that Gaz gave me such a warm welcome and a place to belong to.

Long live MJJC

MJJC Social Network Admin
    www.mjjcommunity.com

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daryll748 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,949 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Gaz, as someone from mjjf to mjjc - I just want to say I've appreciated the home created for us. While some may have disagreed with choices made, It's been an honor participating in the ventures that this site/forum has taken. I honestly don't remember how long I've been a member, (previously 'kop2300' I think it was) staring around 2002/03..

I remember searching around for a place to socialize with MJ fans around the world, visited many and THIS is the only place that I have stayed and truly felt proud to be a part of. I've had a blast sharing stories, news, and info with fellow fans.

Thank you for having a place for us to get excited for Michael related projects and a place to speak about our sadness through various trials, tribulations.. and Michaels passing..

I'll always rep MJJC, large part because of the way you've ran it!

I guess I'll leave this note with the two vids I created back in '07 to rep/promote MJJC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifju1bsnZwE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyPio3fOY4

With all my heart, Thank you!

Goshhhh wow, now you have brought a bit of a tear to this old fella's eye, you know when all you hear are the screams (clearly they are not very nice people anyway) it tends to cloud the real voices of this place, I am absolutely thankful for saying what you have and I do firmly believe many thousands more feel the same, so in essence I do right by the majority, however contrary to what my haters think I have never ever wanted to make this place about me, nor my (which I dont have) collossal eg, this place has been nothing short of something I have always wanted to give back to Michael, he did so much for me over my life it was a no brainer once I learnt how to design and develop websites, but It's like I always say this is nothing short of a promise, to him and to you the fans, this place is about you its for you and its only you that make it what it is, I know they won't listen or beleive a singel word I say but tbh F*ck them I don't care what they say out there, I know the real voices of this place the real commUNTIY spirit is in you me and everyone else both past and present here at MJJC.

Again I can't thank you enough MJJC is truly a place we can 'ALL' be proud of.
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978
    Follow me on Twitter

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Dutchie

Wanted to drop by and thank you Gary, for all you've done for the site. MJJF and later MJJC were my online home for many years. When tragedy struck on June 25th I was here like so many of us. Minute by minute we all went through it together. The disbelief, the hope, the despair and eventually the grief. I honestly don't think I would have been able to deal with that night and the aftermath if it wasn't for everyone here.

So, thank you. I'm not as active and I disappear from time to time but always find my way back.

I hope your decision brings you relief and peace. Thank you again for all you've done and continue to do Gary.

Dutchie.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dutchie For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,163 Times in 329 Posts

I was from MJJF. Thank you Gaz. Where is MsTenda now?

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Oh wow, this really brought back so many memories. I just realized that I've been part of the MJ online community for over 15 years now ! I remember the old days of MJNO. I also used to get texts called 'MJNI Hot Shots' on my old phone whenever there were news posts on the site ! Good times..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MoeJack For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteran10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry you are leaving Gaz . I thank you so much for giving me a place to go where I feel safe as an MJ fan . The support and comfort I have got from all the folks here during the trial, and on the tragic day of Mjs passing and during the Conrad Murray and the all the highs and lows and bits in between have enchanted my life and I look back at those times with great fondness and respect for all here at MJJC.
    I have some incredible discussions with some very lovely people and I love that we respect MJ and that we all came together during the tough times as well as the great ones. I faintly remember Sneddon tried to scare us a bit by mentioning MJJC in one of his court documents? That just shows what an incredible community we are .
    Also Michael being a member here further proves what a great forum you have built here Gaz.
    I wish you lots of luck and happiness for the future.
    I went away and came back a few times and have been lurking and just enjoying reading the forum.
    I'm going through a lot of chronic health challenges so the forum here is important to me.
    X
    Last edited by angelofinnocence; 13-02-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    You may write me down in history
    With your bitter, twisted lies,
    You may trod me in the very dirt
    But still, like dust, I’ll rise.
    Maya Angelou

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelofinnocence For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 557 Posts

Well, it's official. Gaz has turned the reins over to me and thus, I am now an Administrator of MJJC.

I am honoured that he has placed his trust in me and I will not fail him, or the community, when fulfilling my duties and living up to my responsibilities. As he has said, Gaz still is and always will be the original, one and only owner and founder of MJJC. My hope is that the transition will be smooth, seamless and largely unnoticeable to the rank and file members of this wonderful MJ fan club and forum.

I am usually a prolific poster, so everyone can expect to see me out and about in threads, communicating with people, keeping topics and discussions fresh, positive and fast-moving. I like to get to know members and become familiar with their personalities, through their posting styles; I want to help them as much as possible, therein creating a warm, "family" atmosphere; and most of all, I will always work hard to keep "the front desk" looking professional and inviting, at all times.

I am dedicated, passionate, consistent, forthright and strong. I'm also rather fun-loving and cheeky, at times. I'm going to settle in and feel my way around my new role here, for (quite) a few days, but when the weekend arrives, I think I shall create a party thread. Lol.

See you in the threads, everyone!

"To give someone a piece of your heart,
    is worth more than all the wealth in the world"
    ~Michael Jackson~

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Well, it's official. Gaz has turned the reins over to me and thus, I am now an Administrator of MJJC.

I am honoured that he has placed his trust in me and I will not fail him, or the community, when fulfilling my duties and living up to my responsibilities. As he has said, Gaz still is and always will be the original, one and only owner and founder of MJJC. My hope is that the transition will be smooth, seamless and largely unnoticeable to the rank and file members of this wonderful MJ fan club and forum.

I am usually a prolific poster, so everyone can expect to see me out and about in threads, communicating with people, keeping topics and discussions fresh, positive and fast-moving. I like to get to know members and become familiar with their personalities, through their posting styles; I want to help them as much as possible, therein creating a warm, "family" atmosphere; and most of all, I will always work hard to keep "the front desk" looking professional and inviting, at all times.

I am dedicated, passionate, consistent, forthright and strong. I'm also rather fun-loving and cheeky, at times. I'm going to settle in and feel my way around my new role here, for (quite) a few days, but when the weekend arrives, I think I shall create a party thread. Lol.

See you in the threads, everyone!

You did a great job over on PosMike so I’m sure you’ll do great things here.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to krikzil For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,589 Posts

Welcome Mikky Dee to this wonderful HOME. I hope you have lots of fun here and take MJJC to new heights of glory!

I look forward to getting to know you too.
    All we do is in Michael's name.

Have a great day!

MJJC Social Network Admin
    www.mjjcommunity.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daryll748 For This Useful Post:

moonstreet

waves hi Mikky Dee, another member from Pos Mike, I found you guys when things went, ahem , uncomfortable, cough, around here. The vibe and atmosphere on there was refreshing and alot more welcoming. Looking forward to you bringing the sunshine and warmth from Australia and giving MJJC a new lease of life

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 Times in 3,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post

Wishing you all the best ... if you need support, just contact me.

MJFam4Ever

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post: