Forum game Does anyone have this?

Mogul

Proud Member
I'm looking for this think i've seen on Instagram. The guy who posted it says it was a fanmade album for invincible celebration. Although I'm not interested in that cause we already have all this stuff. I am however interested in the album art. Hopefully somebody has this in hd. If you do so please post it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7vFA0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the original photo/ artwork that Invincible album artwork is based on, but in the link you have posted its been altered, in the original image his eyes are not blank

thats the original photo/ artwork that Invincible album artwork is based on, but in the link you have posted its been altered, in the original image his eyes are not blank

I know but i know some people have this. And does anyone have the original photo hd?

is it just me or.. why would anyone want Michael out of the picture.. often the best part! why turn Michael Jackson into the undertaker?

the-undertaker-dead-eyes-600x400.jpg

is it just me or.. why would anyone want Michael out of the picture.. often the best part! why turn Michael Jackson into the undertaker?

the-undertaker-dead-eyes-600x400.jpg

I only asked if someone had it of course i like tge original picture more. But i camwfind the original one in hd. And this looked pretty hd.

Back