Venom (Spider-Man Spin-off Film) (Directed by Ruben Fleischer)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
DVchfbgVMAAA8Nv.jpg

Venom without Spider-Man? Horrible idea, and I'm gonna pass on this one. Venom should be introduced in a Spider-Man movie first, and then he should get his own spin off movie. And Spider-Man is a big part of Venom's origin. And because of this spin off we're never gonna get Black Suit Spider-Man in a movie, and that's really disappointing.

Venom without Spider-Man? Horrible idea, and I'm gonna pass on this one. Venom should be introduced in a Spider-Man movie first, and then he should get his own spin off movie. And Spider-Man is a big part of Venom's origin. And because of this spin off we're never gonna get Black Suit Spider-Man in a movie, and that's really disappointing.

I agree with this. Venom movie without Spider-Man doesn't sound very interesting. It would be great to see the black suit story again but they already did in Spider-Man 3. I'm not sure if it would be wise to do it again this soon.

Trailer is coming today.

I agree with this. Venom movie without Spider-Man doesn't sound very interesting. It would be great to see the black suit story again but they already did in Spider-Man 3. I'm not sure if it would be wise to do it again this soon.

Trailer is coming today.

Black suit Spidey in Spider-Man 3 was done horribly though. They had the chance to do it right, and screwed it up again.

Tbh it'll probably be terrible. But I'm glad they're not shoving venom into our eyes from the first trailer.
Pretty presumptuous statement to make over a film you haven't seen. I do agree though that if this film was 2 or 3 months away that i'd be questioning why they still haven't shown Venom himself in any of the promotion.

I really wish this was a Spider-Man movie. The only thing that got me excited in that new trailer was Venom near the end. All those chase scenes didn't look very good.

Venom without spiderman is fine to me.. Knowing Marvel Universe, they are probably going to build it into spiderman after..

Venom without spiderman is fine to me.. Knowing Marvel Universe, they are probably going to build it into spiderman after..

They can't do that right now. This is Sony's movie and it has no connection to Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I hope the movie is as good as it could be
. The trailer looks fairly promising but they can be recieving lol.. I really have always though venom was cool looking and always was disappointed how little spiderman franchises used him in live action films.

Back