MJ merchandise wish list

michaelsfedora

Proud Member
Hi guys, I wonder what is your MJ merchandising dreamed wish list?

Here is mine:

- T-shirt with cool pics of Michael

- Bed sheets and pillows :D

- I want so badly for HOT TOYS to do more dolls of MJ! Have 3 of them in my possession and gosh, that's what I call a fine job! Even talked to the staff of HT about it and they've told me if they get enough requests from fans, they will consider on getting back the license to do more. If like me, you want this to happen, please contact them :)

- More variants of MJ FUNKO POP; Thriller (that project never was released sadly), Dangerous outfits.... whatever, I'm in.

That's my list... for now lol

So, if you could ask for any type of merchandise, what would you ask for? Let's dream big!

Here’s my list:

-More MJ T-shirts

-Bad Tour Jacket

-2 Fedoras (providing I’ll order extras for performing)

-Bad Jacket

-MJ Toys (just like the Smooth Criminal action figure)

-MJ Funko Pop figures

-LA Gear MJ shoes

-MJ Calendars year by year

Here’s a hopeful one, not really for me, but hopefully for the :innocent:ladies:innocent:

-MJ Dakimakura pillows (body pillows)

The one thing I'd really like is the E.T. storybook on vinyl, I saw it in a second hand record shop in the mid nineties but they were asking for £80 which was way too steep at the time in my humble opinion even if it is a rarity and I didn't have enough money on me to buy it.

I see it on Ebay all the time but vinyl coming through the post worries me more than a bit!

I think it would be cool to have stuff for the home, you know like subtle things that are still MJ related. For example, I can think of;

Small canvas prints with quotes/lyrics on.
Kitchen equipment - oven gloves/placemats etc.
Fridge magnets
Cups and coasters

I think small things like that would be cool - and of course, more t-shirts! :D

USA releases of Moonwalker and Ghosts on Blu-ray

With me collecting MJ related items on and off since 1990. Starting with my pink and white MJ LA Gear high tops that I had gotten back when I was 10 years old. I totally regret not keeping them. If only I knew then of what I know now. I definitely would have kept them. Any way there really isn't any MJ related items that I need anymore. Since I was a hardcore fan of his back when we still had him. And thanks to my obsession that I once had with him. I was always buying MJ related merchandise off the internet. Even spending over 200 dollars alone on MJ concerts off of ebay. And my mother thought I was crazy when I told her that I wanted that MJ Opus book. Especially after seeing how much 1 had cost. But after getting it she realized that it was well worth the price. After looking at it. Though I have to admit I would still love to replace almost all of my black MJ t-shirts. Since most of my old ones needs to be turn in to rags. Most of them have been badly ripped. All thanks to my 2 wonderful cats and their very sharp claws. Their claws are literally like razor blades. And I think I might need to replace my one MJ pendant that I wear 24/7. It is the MJ logo that was use during the HIStory era. It is fake silver and it is turning into either bronze or rust. Luckily I don't have that problem with my MJ glove pendant. Where the one side says MJ and the other side says The King Of Pop. Which is another one that I wear 24/7. That is pure sterling silver. So are the 2 chains that those 2 pendants are on. I think I might have spent a couple of thousands of dollars worth of MJ related items over the years. Makes me very upset and sick that it is all collecting dust now. And I am still suffering from horrible depression, insomnia, and anxiety/panic attacks over what happen to him. Which is why I don't need to collect anymore MJ related stuff. At least not any time soon.:( :boohoo

USA releases of Moonwalker and Ghosts on Blu-ray
just fyi all the blu ray releases thus far have the do it andb your dead sence cut the japan one plays just fine in usa blu ray players

I think it would be cool to have stuff for the home, you know like subtle things that are still MJ related. For example, I can think of;

Small canvas prints with quotes/lyrics on.
Kitchen equipment - oven gloves/placemats etc.
Fridge magnets
Cups and coasters

I think small things like that would be cool - and of course, more t-shirts! :D

I say YES to all of that!(y)

Back