For the spiritual/who believe in heaven/after life...

michaelsfedora

Proud Member
what do you think Michael is doing right now? I'm curious on what are your thoughts on this regard.

(Hope it's ok for me to ask this type of question here, if not, feel free to remove the thread)

I still really like to think he’s best friends with Owen Hart pulling a lot of pranks in heaven right now. Michael and Owen are the best prancing duo I ever know.

Because of me still suffering from severe depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, and horrific nightmares all from what had happen to him. It is something I really don't like to think about it. But whenever I see a sky full of clouds whether in real life, picture form, or on tv. It usually brings the tears on for me. And I can't help but to think of what he could be doing. Especially since after what happen to him I was forced to go back to my Christian religion. After being a long time atheist. I really had no choice if I want to be in the same place where Michael is now. One of the things I tend to think about. Is that he is always playing and just having fun with all the children that had died.

it's a plausible question for sure! I know, it's a 'delicate' subject but I often think about it.

I think Michael still watches for his kids and guide us through life from his spot at 'home' aka 'heaven'.

Out of a 'spiritual/ after life view' I hope that Michael is 'allowed' to 'return' to the earth plane to exactly spread his love and compassion again. Just have another go at life! It seems we really someone like 'Michael' again here!

I often imagine if he's 'planning' his next life here and if we could 'bump' into him again though would prefer that he has a different and more 'mundane' life here.

Home/heaven is nice :) but it's 'the comfort zone' and to me, you only get 'adventures' when you step out of it.

I'll end my "rant" here but it's something I love to talk and 'fantasize' about it. :D

I would like to write another 'fanfic' like this but it's such a 'personal' vibe that I just don't get to it.
So indeed, if anyone would love a "Spiritual" story, I would give it a try though! :blush:

Back