Your Favourite Michael Jackson Moves

ProductOfLoveliness

Proud Member
Hi all,

We Michael fans know all about the moonwalk...but what are your favourite of Michael's moves and dance routines that really impressed you when you first saw them? Whether it's his trademark 'leg kicks', spins, or any other nuances and subtle moves that you really like, feel free to post them here!

I'll start with mine:

CmnUpMM.gif

lmao, i'm just kidding with this one!

RXUL1c5.gif

This video is full of what I like to call 'chest pops' - they are so precise and perfectly timed to the beat!

SczEnbi.gif

This is a dance I like to call 'chucking change' lol - just look at how effortless Michael makes it look!

SkkFKCo.gif

There it is again, the 'chest pop'! Anyone else like it when he pats his chest? (...I hope I don't sound too crazy!)

SDpok5P.gif

This is going to sound really odd but I like the way he moves his hand in this gif...I dunno why, I just like it.

cECR7J6.gif

This dance is simply fantastic! I just wish it was longer! I am always in awe about how he moves, he is just amazing!

Okay guys, now it's your turn! :)

Re: Your Favourite Moves Of Michael

Cool thread. I'd agree with all but especially the last gif from Smooth Criminal. Love that bit

giphy.gif

Michael-Jackson-Gang.gif

tumblr_niwu2mVbjC1sw9ekio2_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mppbvn2Slz1qbc20oo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

don't know how to post gifs - especially on my tablet. for now, I'll say the spin. I'll be back at a later time to discuss Michael as a dancer :)

lol this was fun to read.

I love the 'Chest pops' !! Although another one that really gets me is this one

gif7.gif~c200

Threads like this is like to participate but I know it would 1. Take me all day to respond accurately 2. With all the gifs - it would equate to a full concert lol

Dancing Machine. I've mastered it
75d86b8fc39d550b52d2d9dd4e0c2b44.gif

Okay, so I have a ton of favourites. Here they are, in no particular order.

tumblr_mlfxgiPMXE1s6dntmo1_500.gif

344933_o.gif

BlackorWhite.gif

Love the MANY spins!!

MITMSpin.gif

AwesomeBJMove.gif

And the sexy version of James Brown moves....

JamesBrownSexy.gif

My favorite will always be that little pelvis first shuffle that he does in DSTYGE. Especially when they incorporated it into the line dance in BAD. A sexy as hell choo choo train.

Or maybe just that swagger strut of his.

200w.webp

Bruno Mars must have a soft spot for this move too.

200w.webp

Last edited:

Really great posts in here everyone - as always, I enjoy reading your choices and seeing things that I haven't noticed before. :)

Cool thread. I'd agree with all but especially the last gif from Smooth Criminal. Love that bit

tumblr_niwu2mVbjC1sw9ekio2_250.gif

tumblr_mppbvn2Slz1qbc20oo1_500.gif

Great gif selection! Where is the first performance from? I don't think I've seen it before.
Look at the fancy footwork in the B&W clip! Just look at those feet - how the heck does he do it?!

lol this was fun to read.

I love the 'Chest pops' !! Although another one that really gets me is this one

gif7.gif~c200

Wow - I'm gonna have to edit my list lol! Just look at how smooth he is...it's mesmerising!

I love this move too! The first time I saw it was in the video for TDCAU - just fantastic!

Back