Will.i.am, MJ - Unreleased songs WRITERS DEMO

foralltimerishi

Proud Member
Country
India
Well i just found these videos,

DESCRIPTION SAYS
"Another song written for Michael Jackson intended for his comeback album in 2006 whilst working with WILL I AM in a remote location in Ireland. Its unknown if Michael recorded this song but it 100% authentic that this song "What's Your Name" sang by (Rod Michael) was written for Michael and intended for his upcoming album back in 2006. Enjoy My Fellow Moonwalkers. And May God Bless You All! Keep Moonwalking!! ????"

https://youtu.be/F4Ren8c7COo
https://youtu.be/EIwV8xxddFg
https://youtu.be/m6ooy1haf70

Footwork, Whats your name, and Risk it all

I am doubting the authenticity of these songa but still i am sharing with my moonwalker family ????

LOVE YOU ALL.
ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE!

Last edited:
Yeah, too many "red flags" to be authentic.. sounds more like a Michael fan trying to have an mj sound over something Michael would actually take part in..

For example Footwork is a 'get on the floor' lol... some of the exact rhythmic patterns in parts.

If I were to take an educated guess the person that made it is from Georgia or somewhere in the southern region..

Word choice, pronunciation, and sounds.. probably an usher fan (listening to the second song)..

Btw Michael knows dance too much to ever use the term "pop lock" that term was created by people that don't dance lol.. popping and locking are two different dance styles and people use that term as a singular term when they are not familiar..

There is alot more I can dissect but that get a my point across.

Not bad songs though

.... I'm editing this because I just listened to that second song again.. that usher song.. hahahaha

The lyrics, Michael singing about going out drinking and about a girl "BEGGING TO GIVE IT TO ME RAW"..

sorry Michael would nevvvvverrrrrr sing about f***ing a girl without a condom. Omg hilarious

To be fair, the description said that these songs were intended for Michael, not that Michael liked them enough to try and record them himself.

Knowing the kind of producer will.i.am is, I honestly wouldn't be too shocked to find out that he commissioned these expecting Michael to want to record them.

The best thing that could come from these songs.. (which is a stretch) is will.i.am hears about this nonsense and while saying he did not work these songs and give some type of hint to what he did work on. Lol

The best thing that could come from these songs.. (which is a stretch) is will.i.am hears about this nonsense and while saying he did not work these songs and give some type of hint to what he did work on. Lol

Sneaky thinking!! Love it haha

Just out of curiosity, what kind of songs from 2006 would Michael have looked at and thought "I want to make something similar"?

I honestly don’t think that William penned these tracks. I followed his work from the beginning and it’s not even close to the productions he made before.

I didn't listen to the "Demos" but even if they were the songs Michael recorded with Will and they were bad, I really want to hear them!!!! They should be released

I didn't listen to the "Demos" but even if they were the songs Michael recorded with Will and they were bad, I really want to hear them!!!! They should be released

Meh. I don't really need to hear bad demos. That would dilute the excellence of Michael's body of work, in my mind.

Knowing the kind of producer will.i.am is, I honestly wouldn't be too shocked to find out that he commissioned these expecting Michael to want to record them.

Whatever I think of Will.i.am as an artist or producers.. It would be VERY hard to believe (so much so I'd bet on it) that he would not be stupid enough to send these songs to Michael... The lyrics in that second song are beyond derogatory and sexual beyond anything anyone with a brain would try to get Michael to sing.. Plus they don't even sound like Will.i.am sounds at all.

That second song sounds like a song that would be on Ushers Confession CD produced by Lil John.. Not Will.i.am lol

While (I've mentioned why) its obvious these are not songs from will.i.am or any intent by Michael to record. I'll have to admit this guy has a good sense of rhythm lol

Back