Christopher Robin (2018)

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Theatrical Poster
MV5BYzUxMDQ3YTctMmY2NS00MzcwLWJlZWEtZDU3NmRmYWIzMDM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0NzA0NDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,681,1000_AL_.jpg

Theatrical Teaser Trailer

*Jim Cummings reprises the role as voice of Winnie The Pooh*

I'm happy that Jim Cummings will be playing Winnie The Pooh, but it's strange that they also didn't get him to voice Tigger. My guess is that they would have had to pay Jim more for voicing a second character, so they only gave him the one role. But it's great they got him in board, and not some A-list Hollywood actor

I'm happy that Jim Cummings will be playing Winnie The Pooh, but it's strange that they also didn't get him to voice Tigger. My guess is that they would have had to pay Jim more for voicing a second character, so they only gave him the one role. But it's great they got him in board, and not some A-list Hollywood actor

Chris O'Dowd playing Tigger? Well that's a bummer, but at least they let Jim play Pooh which is a victory for me. I still love when he and Paul Winchell (god bless his soul) to play Tigger.

The film is set to be ready by August 3rd.

Ah-Ha! I just found out that Chris O'Dowd won't be playing as Tigger, Jim Cummings will reprise his role as Tigger too.

tenor.gif

Back