A Despicable Video by Royal, Bullying Bigi

Re: A despicable video by Royal Jackson calling Bigi faggot and bulling him

Can someone in California call in Children's Services, just to scare Royal and TJ or does this not rise to that interference?

Can someone in California call in Children's Services, just to scare Royal and TJ or does this not rise to that interference?

Maybe somebody can just send Prince or Paris a message on twitter to tell them about it?

I dunno, to me, it looks like they're just playing. I don't say the "f word", but we've all met "amateur comics" who are not necessarily bad people. They just aren't that funny sometimes.

:ranting::ranting::ranting:What the F:censored:K!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

yg95w_s-200x150.gif

Here is the video. This is not the first time he has bullied Bigi. https://www.instagram.com/p/BgZzso3l_zp/?taken-by=pbb.jackson I do not know what to say really. I am speechless. Royal and his all family are living off that boy's money and he dares to bully him. This family has always been so jealous of MJ and his kids.
NICE KID you raised there TJ, good job! Nothing funny to me about this video at all. And I am somewhat surprised to hear a kid his age still use the f-word. Royal seems rather ignorant, and if he's not that's even worse.

Good idea.

Jesus christ, TJ really needs to do something and step up

Good idea.

What a revolting thing to do to Bigi. I'm surprised that TMZ etc hasn't picked up on this.....since they love everything Jackson.

I dunno, to me, it looks like they're just playing. I don't say the "f word", but we've all met "amateur comics" who are not necessarily bad people. They just aren't that funny sometimes.

Watching the video made me sick. There is something disturbing about it - I think it's Bigi's reaction. The way Royal behaves and talks reminds me of a hillbilly donkey. Nothing "royal" about Royal.

WHAT
THE
HELL
???

Like seriously!!! My only hope this is some... twisted 'inner' joke or something, (which is hard for me to imagine though...)
I'm SHOCKED

I don't like seeing this.. poor kid!!

Those saying call child services is going overboard.. these kids need to be dicapinned.. bullying happens and its ugly but child services do not pull kids out of environments when kids are being cruel.

La74;4218618 said:
That second video is actually more disturbing.

Both of these videos are VERY disturbing. Prince and Paris need to be alerted. This IS bullying and it is dangerous. Royal has always been jealous. I don’t trust him and I don’t like him. In fact, I don’t trust or like any of Bigi’s cousins. The homophobic slurs in the first video are disgusting and what they are doing in the second video can turn into something else that is criminal. TJ needs to step the hell up and put a stop to this #$&*. I DON’T LIKE IT!! These muchers are along for the ride and money.

somewhereinthedark;4218821 said:
Both of these videos are VERY disturbing. Prince and Paris need to be alerted. This IS bullying and it is dangerous. Royal has always been jealous. I don’t trust him and I don’t like him. In fact, I don’t trust or like any of Bigi’s cousins. The homophobic slurs in the first video are disgusting and what they are doing in the second video can turn into something else that is criminal. TJ needs to step the hell up and put a stop to this #$&*. I DON’T LIKE IT!! These muchers are along for the ride and money.

I sent tweets to Prince, Paris and TJ.

Aren't they just young people messing around on video thinking they are hilarious? I remember once going up a stairwell in a church and these two young guys who were obviously good friends were calling each other faggot back and forth the whole way up. It means nothing, other than being young. But I'm old, so what do I know.

The second video by the way is obviously staged. Again, they think they are hilarious.

Aren't they just young people messing around on video thinking they are hilarious?
The second video by the way is obviously staged. Again, they think they are hilarious.

I disagree. Bigi seems to be very unimpressed by what is going on and clearly doesn't want to be filmed by Royal. The homophobic slur is disgusting.....I haven't heard that word used, in years. Regardless of whether any of it is "just messing around" or "staged" (which I don't think it is) posting such videos on social media is definitely uncalled for, especially when Bigi himself is private and doesn't use social media very much, if at all. Posting videos to social media is "next level" bullying which is usually meant to make someone look useless and small.

If royal is 19 hes very immature. I would expect such behaviour of young teenagers.

Thanks to hiabi at kop. A post from royal on instagram. Sums him and the jacksons up

k9dawg10@gcdixx thanks you at least someone understands. These ppl just worship bigi over me and when something negative happens to him that act like they know him and it's their business. It's the way it's always been. Bigi first, me second. I mean just look at the comments on my social media; all they care about is bigi

Thanks to hiabi at kop. A post from royal on instagram. Sums him and the jacksons up

k9dawg10@gcdixx thanks you at least someone understands. These ppl just worship bigi over me and when something negative happens to him that act like they know him and it's their business. It's the way it's always been. Bigi first, me second. I mean just look at the comments on my social media; all they care about is bigi

It reminds me of Jermaine about speaking of Michael. So much jealousy.

It reminds me of Jermaine about speaking of Michael. So much jealousy.
Reminded me of that too. However, Jermaine and Michael had talent and careers.
Why is Royal on social media to the public? He's a kid and his cousin is a kid. They're not in the entertainment business. I find this bizarre.
TJ needs to handle this.

Why is Royal on social media to the public? He's a kid and his cousin is a kid. They're not in the entertainment business. I find this bizarre.
TJ needs to handle this.

Yes you are right. It is on another level. It is Royals decsion to be in the public social media like it is Prince or Paris decision, at least with 18 but they were on it since 12 or so, but that is another story. But if Royal ist on the public social media he did not have to drug in Biggi who obviously wants not be part of it, it is obviously Royal sees in it the only chance to get attention from "fans" and then complains that they are only interested in Biggi.

TJ needs to handle this.

Actually it is TJ who is Bigis cousin but I agree he needs to handle this before it goes to far.

They are second cousins.

Another post from royal on instagram confirming his bitterness towards blanket if someone with the ability can post it.

He says at least he works for his money and likes the feeling of it instead of being handed his fathers money on a plate like blanket is.

I guess royal has no problem living off blankets money when it suits him though.who does he think pays his dad and who pays for their housing etc.i feel sorry for blanket been stuck in such a toxic environment. At least all the kids are learning and understanding about the family and therefore like mj did can distance themselves as and when. The family are to dumb to just keep quiet and a***kiss so they can keep the $ flowing

Back