"Miracle" (Unreleased) Michael Jackson & 3T

MJRemixed

Proud Member
Work tapes posted by Tarryl on instagram, shows an unreleased track "Miracle" - recorded circa 1995.
Other tapes shown include various mixes of "Why" including guide vocals by Babyface, mixes of "I Need You", a work tape of "Will you be there" and tapes of "someone put your handout"

tarylljackson Going through some storage boxes and bins and came across a few things that took me down memory lane. Song demos, tapes to study from and writing sessions with MJJ. And so much more.... so many songs before the brotherhood album... Some people think because we have the last name it was handed to us, but truth is, we definitely worked our asses off. That is why our first single “Anything” which a lot of people didn’t know we wrote and produced ourselves, has always been and will always be my favorite 3T song. It meant so much more to us than just a single. It was all of our blood, sweat and tears. It seemed like we had been on such a journey finally reaching our goal, however it was just the beginning... My brothers and I had finally arrived. #music #forevermjj #3T #brotherhood

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*6scxNR2QRdqzYjCnqQ0Mqw.jpeg

Is it not possible that the word miracle could just refer to the fact that they recorded together in the first place?

Cool. I'd love to hear a Michael writing session, like the supposed Give In To Me sessions that are floating around

If they have songs with me on it. They might as well put that on a new album for themselves..

Assuming the vocal sounds complete and has a melody Michael would be happy with..

They had debates about what songs go onto an album etc.. well this would be a for sure one in my book..

Would be nice to have more MJ vocals on Why, even if no solo version exists.

Back