Looking for a Co-Host for a New Michael Jackson Podcast

cmstrike

Proud Member
(I hope this is in the right section)

Hi everyone, I'm interested in starting a new Michael Jackson podcast and I'm looking for a co-host. Prior experience in podcasting/broadcasting would be awesome, but it's definitely not required. I'm just looking for someone with a great working knowledge of Michael's work and a good sense of humor.

A little about me: I've been podcasting for about seven years, and have had a background in audio production for over a decade. I work professionally in the radio industry in New York. I've been a Michael fan essentially since I was a baby - there's never been a time that I wasn't listening to Michael. He's my favorite artist of all time.

While I will not reveal all the details of the podcast here, it will not be the same thing that The MJ Cast or Moonwalk Talks are doing. I'm a devoted listener to those shows, and they both have carved out their own spaces within the MJ community. I'd like this podcast to serve as a complement to those shows, and continue to expand Michael's presence in the podcast marketplace.

There are so many ways to explore and discuss Michael's work, and I'm very excited for the concept of this podcast. I hope to find a co-host who will share that excitement. If you're interested, please send me a private message on here and we will discuss it. Thanks!

Back