Congratulations Thriller

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Thriller has half a billion views today!
d06f4ac974ca0fa7618f4c0bf6efc09d.jpg

I wish they updated that vid with the 4K remaster...
But if they did it would ruin all the views for the original unless they upload it as a standalone video & they should whenever it drops & they should have it in 3d on YouTube for ppl like me with a galaxy vr or vr period because you can view 3d videos on there. I watched thriller & smooth criminal in 3d from this is it & omg! So i can imagine 4k....

But if they did it would ruin all the views for the original unless they upload it as a standalone video & they should whenever it drops & they should have it in 3d on YouTube for ppl like me with a galaxy vr or vr period because you can view 3d videos on there. I watched thriller & smooth criminal in 3d from this is it & omg! So i can imagine 4k....

I said update, not upload a new video. I'm almost sure VEVO can do that :)

Vevo and/or youtube def can do whatever to make a remastered version count under the 'same' video.

I think it would be almost double had they not reuploaded that version when Vevo was added to youtube...

Who care about the views seriously ? Do you take it to qualify an artist or a music ? Btw, this video was uploaded "only" in october 2009 after his death. You would need to count the millions on the old ones.

Back