2018 vinyl reissues of The Jacksons and Goin Places

Eric

Proud Member
The Jacksons and Goin Places were reissued this past February. I've never owned either of these albums so I think I might buy them. Has anyone here bought them?

not on vinyl, though I think its cool I'm not a collector... I like both albums though! :)

Here's a review from a user on MJHO. Quick translate made on google lol but you can get an idea :) hope it helps.

I bought both, and today I finally had time to open them and listen to them.

Both are gatefold. Both the cover and the papers of the discs are hard, in quality materials.

I the editions of the time that I have of both discs are not gatefold, although they tell me that exist, existed, so I can not compare, but I think they have limited themselves to respect the original edition, with the new materials, and putting 2018 next to the year of original edition, which I think is very good, because when they innovate it is to screw up.

As for the sound, I do not put a dent in it. You listen very well. I have to change turntables shortly because I revolutionized a bit the sound, but it's a matter of my turntable, not the record, I have a little rudimentary trick so that it sounds at the speed it should, but even when I change my record player I can appreciate better everything. I can hear the instrumentation clearly, the voice has the role that it must ... I did not have to modify the amplifier equalization that I have by default to listen to it in conditions.

I am very happy with the purchase, they listen very well, and at Amazon Spain I found them cheap (€ 15 each).

To those who do not buy on the Internet, The Jacksons I have seen in El Corte Inglés de Nuevos Ministerios. So large Spanish surfaces if you ask for sure they bring it.

"Goin 'Places" is my favorite record from The Jacksons. Pity that so little attention is given to him.

Back