Your Favourite MJ Summer Song

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
This UK heat wave got me thinking this morning, what is my favourite MJ summer song?

Personally I wish Michael would have released a few more up-tempo summer style tracks after Thriller. I remember he was offered La Isla Bonita before it was given to Madonna.

Anyways I would say mine would be PYT or The Way You Make Me Feel, those songs always make me feel like summer and have me smiling an singing along

What's your favourite?

Re: Your favourite MJ summer song

human nature without a doubt!

I agree with p.y.t

I'd also add 'everybody' by the jacksons

There's loads of 'summery' songs to choose from! For me, I would choose; PYT, Workin' Day and Night, The Way You Make Me Feel, Just Good Friends, You Rock My World, Burn This Disco Out...I could go on and on..!

I'll throw in a Jacksons tune too, 'Lovely One' is a great summer song. I also wish that Michael had a few more disco/dance type songs, but these ones will do!

Hot Fun in the Summertime of course! :D

Love Never Felt So Good was a great posthumous summer song

Everyone has some great choices. I would even throw Free into the mix, the feeling the song gives me of summer with my girl. Wish it was complete

farewell my summer love

girl you're so together

Cinderella stay awhile

I can't help it

just good friends

the way you love me

I'd vote for Beautiful Girl. It has a warm summer feel to me. Its a crime there are no complete vocals.

Love Never Felt So Good - a great summertune IMO. - Think it was released around summertime, so I automatically think of summer when I hear it.

TWYMMF

Heal The World - once I was little there was a summer my father heard it on repeat all the time in the car, so I really think of summer and our summerhouse when I hear Heal the World.

But actually many of MJ's uptempo songs is great summer songs. - Billie Jean, P.Y.T. and Another Part of Me.

Because it's summer time, we've got to Work That Body ;-)

Also Love Never Felt so Good. Great summer vibes!

how could I forget 'the man'?!

Everyone has some great choices. I would even throw Free into the mix, the feeling the song gives me of summer with my girl. Wish it was complete

I get that from Free too. But man, those lyrics. I have never warmed to that song.

Yet again, nice thread Smoothcriminal!

My top five fav MJ summer jams are

1. The Way You Make Me Feel

2. Off The Wall

3. Just A Little Bit Of You Everyday

4. Baby Be Mine

5. Save Me By Dave Mason (Not a MJ song but he his heavily featured in this one)

Yet again, nice thread Smoothcriminal!

My top five fav MJ summer jams are

1. The Way You Make Me Feel

2. Off The Wall

3. Just A Little Bit Of You Everyday

4. Baby Be Mine

5. Save Me By Dave Mason (Not a MJ song but he his heavily featured in this one)

Thanks dude I try my best

Great shout on Just A Little Bit Of You Everyday, one of my favourite young Michael tracks It's like a mix of I Wanna Be Where You Are and We're Almost There which of two of my favourite young Michael songs

Thanks dude I try my best

Great shout on Just A Little Bit Of You Everyday, one of my favourite young Michael tracks It's like a mix of I Wanna Be Where You Are and We're Almost There which of two of my favourite young Michael songs

Very upbeat and summer sounding

Back