New John Cameron MJ Segment

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
John Cameron released a new behind the scenes look at his latest work. For those who don't know who he is, he did a great MJ audio documentary about the Dangerous era, including leaking the Men In Black snippet.

https://www.mixcloud.com/john-camer...view-1-michael-jackson-george-michael-prince/

He talks about the documentary in like the first 10 minutes, including the reaction to Men In Black and a clip he cut out the documentary featuring Will You Be There (which is stunning)

I have a lot of respect for this guy, he has put together a few really good in-depth audio documentaries and I hope he continues. Also he hints at more Michael related ones in the future at the very end of the linked clip.

while I appreciate the time and effort that went into researching and compiling this information, I strongly disagreed with him saying that Michael was only as good as the producers he worked with...

Michael Jackson's singing voice and consciousness of rhythm are simply AMAZING! :cool:

while I appreciate the time and effort that went into researching and compiling this information, I strongly disagreed with him saying that Michael was only as good as the producers he worked with...

Agreed.

"I remember reading on a music forum once, "Michael Jackson was only as good as the producers he worked with". While that statement could easily be dismissed with a rundown on Jackson's compositional process, this episode is all about collaboration."

Back