Michael Jackson Plushie Collection

michaelsfedora

Proud Member
Hi! :) Few months ago I've posted an MJ plushie I did myself in another thread, and for what I've observed, other fans have also made plushies of Michael:heart: Feel free to post them here or share the ones you may find online. Let's create a Michael plushie collection:D

Here are the ones I've made myself and finished so far ^^

Jrzv8kQl.jpg

bNqpkQfl.jpg

HHmxEDnl.jpg

xD9pRcxl.jpg

Here's the last one I did, I made a video on my instagram so you can see the details :rolleyes:

hnuTLo7l.jpg

njfGQ7Yl.jpg

Re: MJ plushie collection

Those are so cute! You are talented!

These are super adorable. Would you ever consider doing a tutorial on how to make one of your plushies? I would love to make one for myself.

These are so cute. You've done a great job!

This is a lovely idea for a thread, too.

This plushie is not mine.....it belongs to a friend. She bought it in the gift shop of Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Las Vegas, on a day when I was there, with her.

We bought the ink sketches/drawings from an artist who was selling his wares in the "street market" area of the Venetian Hotel in Vegas. Mine is the one on the left.

30thAugust.jpg

These belong to a different friend. She is an MJ fan (actually she has met him and hugged him!!!) She has taught herself to crochet, over the past year and experimented with making these adorable MJ dolls. I think they turned out quite well....especially the "Thriller" one, which was the third one she made....so she's getting better with each new doll!

25398697_10155339318018722_4484230214446933333_n.jpg

These are super adorable. Would you ever consider doing a tutorial on how to make one of your plushies? I would love to make one for myself.

Thanks!! :blush: Now THAT is a compliment! Well, I'm afraid I don't have the time to do a tutorial, My advice is to firstly draw an MJ plushie, and then try to find some plushie design you like, next try to imitate the shape (patterns) of it but according to your MJ design. Good luck! :)

These belong to a different friend. She is an MJ fan (actually she has met him and hugged him!!!) She has taught herself to crochet, over the past year and experimented with making these adorable MJ dolls. I think they turned out quite well....especially the "Thriller" one, which was the third one she made....so she's getting better with each new doll!

25398697_10155339318018722_4484230214446933333_n.jpg

cuute!! I like the Smooth Criminal the most ;)

BTW, some of you have asked me about selling them and wow, It made me very happy that something I did with my hands got so much love, THANKS!! :wub:

Hi! :) Few months ago I've posted an MJ plushie I did myself in another thread, and for what I've observed, other fans have also made plushies of Michael:heart: Feel free to post them here or share the ones you may find online. Let's create a Michael plushie collection:D

hnuTLo7l.jpg

Oh, these are ADORABLE!! I really love the eyebrows. :) My favorite is the Grammy one-he even has a baby Grammy.

This plushie is not mine.....it belongs to a friend. She bought it in the gift shop of Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Las Vegas, on a day when I was there, with her.

We bought the ink sketches/drawings from an artist who was selling his wares in the "street market" area of the Venetian Hotel in Vegas. Mine is the one on the left.

30thAugust.jpg
I like this plushie too. I saw one of these sitting on Michael's Hollywood star in a photo and wondered where it came from. Now I know. Thank you!

these are cute, must be a fun hobby to make them too.

these are cute, must be a fun hobby to make them too.

It is fun when you get the result you want after so many frustrated attempts XD No but seriously, it's really cool to create something with your own hands, that feeling can't be compared :)

Jrzv8kQl.jpg

bNqpkQfl.jpg

HHmxEDnl.jpg

xD9pRcxl.jpg

Here's the last one I did, I made a video on my instagram so you can see the details :rolleyes:

hnuTLo7l.jpg

njfGQ7Yl.jpg

Yessss great idea!! Please make a tutorial for these! They're soooooo cute!!! :DDD

Back