#janet52 with Vivacity Studios (May 11th-16th)

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC

Join me (Vivacity Studios) for a five-video series counting down to Janet Jackson's 52nd birthday. The series begins Friday,May 11th and concludes Wednesday,May 16th,Janet's birthday. I've worked very hard in conceptualizing,editing,and making sure these are the best videos possible for Janet's birthday celebration. All of the videos in this series will be uploaded to my Vimeo channel which you can follow here: https://vimeo.com/vivacitystudiosinc
Don't miss out on these epic videos!
sara.gif

I forgot to make the announcement here that the series is actually starting today (May 12th) instead of yesterday (May 11th). I already edited all of these videos so I wanted to make sure that I stayed to this five-video series the way it was supposed to be without having to make one more video.

Today's the kick off of Vivacity's #janet52 series! The first of five videos in this series that coincides with the final countdown to Janet's 52nd birthday on Wednesday,May 16th,2018. The best way I thought possible to kick off this series was a look back on Janet's best dance moments from 1986 up to the present day. I originally wanted a video with more of her greatest dance moments because this video just barely taps on the surface of how amazing and legendary of a dancer Janet is. Unfortunately I decided that a longer video was excessive and people would have gotten bored had the video exceeded a long time frame,so I kept it within the timeframe of the Chris Cox 2004 Megamix Dub,which is eight minutes. I feel that this was the perfect length to showcase Janet as a dancer but again,this is just a small sampling of what our girl Janet is really capable of (obviously lol). The next video will be uploaded tomorrow (May 13th) and will be my Janet music video to Eurovision 2012 winner Loreen's winning song Euphoria.

All four of the videos from the cancelled series are now uploaded for viewing. I decided that it was worth it to at least have it all up at once instead of dragging it out for so long. I have two more videos coming Wednesday & Friday. One video is for Janet's birthday (Wednesday) and the other video is for the janet. album's 25th anniversary (Friday).

Last edited:
Back