New MJ Pepsi Can

dam2040

Proud Member
'Celebrating every generation' promotion in USA and selected other markets.

DcN0t4RW0AAH5sZ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Great picture! I wanna try and get the Michael & Britney cans. Sad they're not doing a Janet can either since she did a campaign.

i want it.. must have.. never drink.. just keep can.. must do.. random periods..in my message

Oooh, in which country is this campaign? The MJ can looks super cool.

I think it's pretty fair to guess that this came from the promos that kicked off at the superbowl.. ie. a United States program! but we will see where else they will push this out

I ain't buying it. I ain't falling for it, I don't trust Pepsi after 6 years ago when they're supposed to be out worldwide, but they lied but sending those MJ Pepsi cans to limited last time after the trouble of looking and found NOTHING. If these recent cans do came to Canada, I will buy it, but I still won't drink it and I still quit with Pepsi.

^ taking the cans a little seriously?

maybe I'm just weird.. If I saw the can in a store I'd get it, not going out of my way for a can.. I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't find it. IDK if I'd even "look" for it.

I guess I never really cared to collect non music/footage related things of Michael.. not like this anyway

^ taking the cans a little seriously?

maybe I'm just weird.. If I saw the can in a store I'd get it, not going out of my way for a can.. I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't find it. IDK if I'd even "look" for it.

I guess I never really cared to collect non music/footage related things of Michael.. not like this anyway

I really don't anymore on the cans and anyway it's Pepsi Canada I'm still holding a grudge and still bitter towards them. Because they didn't take me seriously about the cans back then when I emailed them which was an insult and which is why I quit Pepsi.

The days where I got exited about MJ being on a Pepsi can is over...

Wouldn't even buy it if I saw them in a store.

But still nice to see MJ on a popular product - and if other people gets exited it's just great.

the BAD25 Pepsi campaign was intended to be bigger, but it was up to each individual region to decide whether they would participate. Sadly many regions declined. Even those that did decide to go with it often didn't distribute with enough volume to make the product visible, such as Canada where you had fans hunting high and low, travelling large distances to find any sign of the cans and often not finding anything at all. I wondered at the time what the point was. It was as though they distributed some just to tick a box but they (Pepsi) weren't really behind it. Or maybe they had problems with retailers not wanting to stock MJ product. It's just a guess, but there were definitely some obstacles in territories where Pepsi were supposed to be promoting BAD25.

It'll be interesting to see how many MJ cans are in the wild this time around. I would buy one if I saw one but I'm in the UK so no chance of that.

He didn't like pepsi, he didn't drink Pepsi & Pepsi burned him. Not because he's my idol but the fact that u can pour the shit on a car battery for erosion...i just can't drink that heavy stuff!

the BAD25 Pepsi campaign was intended to be bigger, but it was up to each individual region to decide whether they would participate. Sadly many regions declined. Even those that did decide to go with it often didn't distribute with enough volume to make the product visible, such as Canada where you had fans hunting high and low, travelling large distances to find any sign of the cans and often not finding anything at all. I wondered at the time what the point was. It was as though they distributed some just to tick a box but they (Pepsi) weren't really behind it. Or maybe they had problems with retailers not wanting to stock MJ product. It's just a guess, but there were definitely some obstacles in territories where Pepsi were supposed to be promoting BAD25.

It'll be interesting to see how many MJ cans are in the wild this time around. I would buy one if I saw one but I'm in the UK so no chance of that.

Well that's why I say Pepsi was the only con and hurts the Bad 25 promotion, because like I said was supposed to be worldwide, but it was a lie to me and I'm still bitter towards Pepsi Canada. I've been discussing that before that time and I'm still not supporting or buying Pepsi anymore. I never did still.

The campaign “Celebrating Every Generation” carries on with the release of 3 limited edition cans of music legends, Britney Spears, Ray Charles and of course Michael Jackson.

Those cans will be only available in the US and are limited and part of the “Music Generation Series” and the Michael one has been officially approved by the Estate of Michael Jackson.

DcRbUYmW0AAke8U.jpg

https://mjbeats.com.br/pepsi-lança-lata-em-homenagem-a-michael-jackson-9f64c36e1fd8

I didn't like the taste of Pepsi too much the one time I tried it, but that artwork of Michael is lovely. I would love to get my hands on one of these, and living in America, there's a good chance I could.

see, now ive seen you hold it, and we see it close up...i want it....ASAP but yeah , its only available in america.*sigh* everything i want, or what is most important to me, is always in, :eek:r resides) in america :love:. the art on the can is stunningly beautiful..:cry:

Not to discredit Britney Spears or anything - she sure was big in the 00's.

But to put her up as a legend with Ray Charles and Michael Jackson?? Wasn't Justin Timberland even bigger than Britnet in the 00's?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mission accomplished. <a href="https://t.co/zvTObnzUx7">pic.twitter.com/zvTObnzUx7</a></p>&mdash; &#120028;&#120059;&#120060;. &#120025;&#120042;&#120044;&#120052;&#120060;&#120056;&#120055;™ (@RideTheBoogie) <a href="https://twitter.com/RideTheBoogie/status/992438957030952962?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. Mai 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OOP! what a day. i got lucky that the whole case is michael, cause bitch i didnt even check! look at this man! &#128557; <a href="https://t.co/PjA6EmEUnV">pic.twitter.com/PjA6EmEUnV</a></p>&mdash; j (@primejackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/primejackson/status/992209234707263488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. Mai 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well that's why I say Pepsi was the only con and hurts the Bad 25 promotion, because like I said was supposed to be worldwide, but it was a lie to me and I'm still bitter towards Pepsi Canada. I've been discussing that before that time and I'm still not supporting or buying Pepsi anymore. I never did still.

It is just a Pepsi can. Nothing to get angry about.

Back