New Christina Aguilera Single has MJ Sample

so wait, whats actually being sampled?

Ohhhhh okay so the song isn't even out yet. I was thinking it was the one she just released called Accelerate with 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign. I just hope it's better than what I heard because I wasn't impressed with the song. She has such a beautiful voice and doesn't need to appeal for rappers to be featured on her songs.

Isn't Accelerate her new single though?

I just listened. Is that Rock With You sampled??

Song with the sample is called Maria.
Not released yet.

It's called Maria and it samples 'Maria (You Were The Only One)'?

I am a huge fan of Christina Aguilera (been a fan since 2000) and have all her albums (even seen her in concert.)

I just got the album, and I'm listening to it right now. It's the third track on the album, and it samples Michael from that era. She put a lot of his vocals in there, so it's almost like a duet at times (really young Michael and 30 year old Christina.) The new song's melody is also based around the old MJ song.

I know Christina Aguilera is a huge MJ fan, and she did him justice by not messing with his vocals and including him in one of her songs. I can't wait to hear this on the radio!

Also, as far as the rappers go, they are only on a few songs. I think this is her best album since the albums Back to Basics and Stripped.

Christina said that Kanye West is one of very few people who can clear a Michael Jackson sample.

Well I'll have to say Maria semple.. cool choice, not from the common expected tracks.. in fact not many of the gen. Public know Mike's song soo.. cool

Back