Why Is There This Obsession With What I Post?

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
giphy.gif

This is a legitimate and genuine question I'd like to pose to members of this forum. Why are you so obsessed with what I do or say or post on this forum? You know good and well that I'm a drama queen and someone who stirs the pot constantly. It's what I live to do. Y'all get so riled up and angry about what I post then get upset or defensive when I clap back because you started insulting me and insinuating that I'm this "illiterate person" who constantly uses gifs (which I use to enhance my posts and make them fun since nobody else does it on this forum). It's hilarious to me that you get so angry when I'm just stating my opinion. I guess we're coming into the generation of sensitivity where you can't do or post what you want. I'm gonna still be the sassy b*tch I am and you're not going to stop my shine. If you're a moderator and you're finding my gif posts an issue,then yes I will stop. Otherwise don't tell me what to do.
giphy.gif

I really don't mean this to be rude.. I really don't.. but who are you, and who exactly is obsessed with you?

As owner and creator of this fan club, I will ask you not to create such posts, btw who are you?

hahaha sorry, GAZ's post made me laugh!

that was good

This is a legitimate and genuine question I'd like to pose to members of this forum. Why are you so obsessed with what I do or say or post on this forum? You know good and well that I'm a drama queen and someone who stirs the pot constantly. It's what I live to do. Y'all get so riled up and angry about what I post then get upset or defensive when I clap back because you started insulting me and insinuating that I'm this "illiterate person" who constantly uses gifs (which I use to enhance my posts and make them fun since nobody else does it on this forum). It's hilarious to me that you get so angry when I'm just stating my opinion. I guess we're coming into the generation of sensitivity where you can't do or post what you want. I'm gonna still be the sassy b*tch I am and you're not going to stop my shine. If you're a moderator and you're finding my gif posts an issue,then yes I will stop. Otherwise don't tell me what to do.

I know who you are Dunk96. Correct me, please, if I get anything wrong. Your user name was once Neverland Ranch Dressing. You're in your early 20's and I think you've been on the forum ever since it began, in 2007, so you started here when you were very young. That means you would have seen the site go through a lot of changes and you would have seen a lot of people come and go, as they tend to do.

I don't have a problem with your posts....most of the time I think you make a lot of sense. However, sometimes I do see you doing some "backseat moderating" with your comments, which can make people a bit prickly and perhaps annoyed with you. "Stirring the pot constantly" is also perhaps not a good idea and is definitely a way to get people off-side. This in turn is likely to make them scrutinise your posts and try to catch you out with something (which is what you might be referring to when you mention "obsession").

Gif posts are fine...they're fun and add some "flamboyance". It is a way to express oneself and I like to do that sometimes, too, but it is possible to overuse that technique. It's not always appreciated by others, in serious threads.

If you feel as though you're being insulted, or given a hard time unnecessarily, please use the reputation system, or the report button and perhaps we can address the issue. That being said, I haven't really noticed any of that going on, so if it continues to bother you, you might need to be more specific in a PM.

There wasn't really a need to make a whole thread about it. Lol. It looks as though it only brought you some negative attention, rather than actual answers, but I hope I've helped in some way??

Back