Details of the Happy 60th Birthday Project for Michael Jackson

Sneha888

Proud Member
All the MJ fans around the world what you have to do is take a piece of paper and tell about how much you love Michael Jackson from the bottom of your heart. Send a pic of your piece of writing to me before July 1 and the project is going on

Thank you so much

And its all for our loved Michael Jackson's birthday ???????
And I love you all very much and if anyone wants to contact me then go to my Facebook account, Twitter account and Instagram account.
???????

:hellov1:

Can you please provide links to the respective Facebook, twitter and instagram accounts, in case there's anyone who'd like to send you their submission?

Also could you provide more details about what you're going to do with the photographs of the pieces of writing that are sent to you? How will they contribute to a 60th birthday celebration for Michael and who started the project? Who's backing it? You didn't really explain the end result or outcome of this.

Regards,
Mikky Dee
The Administration Team

More details about the michael 60th birthday project

After the submission of the messages we are going to make a video with all the message that the mj fans of the World are going to submit and then the video will be posted on Facebook, instragram and YouTube
And there are three different Incharge in this whole project
1.@tihara_jackson_1958
2.@michael.jacksonsneha135
3.@hillary_jackson29
These three are the main Incharge of the whole project
?????????
And you have to submit it before July 1
Thank you

Back