My version of the Bad cover. (remake)

Mogul

Proud Member
I hope you guys like this. I've been looking for a crisp clear version of this cover but couldn't find one. So i remade it. It's very close to the original.

kmicg4xvuwd0l3d4g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmicg4xvuwd0l3d/bad_%28my_version%29.jpg/file

I'm already seeing people sharing this around. It's great but needless to say this is not the original. And if you compare it, it's actually very different. Because it's hard to get the same font same logo etc. But i think it's a decent remake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be very possible to recreate the font, logo etc in high quality using photoshop using a high quality scan of the album cover as a basis.

It would be very possible to recreate the font, logo etc in high quality using photoshop using a high quality scan of the album cover as a basis.

Well the logo is spray paint style. Plus the covers are not that high quality. Except bad25. But that's a completely different cover. And this is the best i can do for now.

Well the logo is spray paint style. Plus the covers are not that high quality. Except bad25. But that's a completely different cover. And this is the best i can do for now.

I feel like you took my comment personally. Sorry, I didn't mean it as a criticism of your work at all.

Back