This photo

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Karen Faye say its photoshopped but i remember this in 1995. Ive always wondered why it was only 1 photo...not another exists & mj didnt look that way in 94 or 95. That looks more like mj 1990 but i remember the photo being published in 95??*??
177461b2fc4206442a5c83669322fb72.jpg
360ee941be7ad7f9d07d7b30487aa103.jpg

All the photos people upload are broken maybe you can link it instead of just putting it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the Man In The Mirror single cover mashed with the Will You Be There single cover for MJ's image. Janet's image is from the janet. Tour program.
Here's an equation I made to get to this image:

Last edited:
It's the Man In The Mirror single cover mashed with the Will You Be There single cover for MJ's image. Janet's image is from the janet. Tour program.

Someone obviously went to a lot of trouble. Hahaha!

Someone obviously went to a lot of trouble. Hahaha!

Not sure if it's too much research or too much studying of pictures or too much of being up both their a**holes lmfao. Probably a combo of all three. :laughing:

Wow you learn something new every day. Thank you

Kind of a Mandela Effect with this one don't you think? It does look a little later than 1990 to me.

Kind of a Mandela Effect with this one don't you think? It does look a little later than 1990 to me.

There was never a Mandela effect on this picture lmao. It's just a Photoshopped picture. Ain't no conspiracy theory to prove otherwise.

Those two have got to be the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

Last edited:
had my suspicious it was photoshoped but had my hopes it was not! LOL well, either way the picture is very nice!

Ehhh....im still gonna get it put on a black tshirt & a hoodie for the winter. Its still michael & janet & its a damn good shopjob! Since I was 4 years old ive always thought this 1 real & ironically it was the 1st time I saw him

Back