The Confirmed and Rehearsed Songs for the 'This Is It Tour

Wilson30

Proud Member
This is a list about the songs,that were planned and rehearsed for the 2009-2010 This is it tour.
Including more depth information and trivias about the song performance.
I Only covering songs which comfrimed via The This Is It Movie,and its Extras.or Real audio Leaks.

Wanna Be Startin'Somethin'
-The Classic Opening song for the show.Rehearsed lots of time.
-During the Small mid Break of the Song,Michael would sing a snippet of Speechless
-Unlike the older tours where Michael Performed the song with 4 dancers from the beginning to end.
He stars the show alone.Dancers join after the small break of the song.
-Rehearsed 1st and 2nd verse,
-Rehearsed with Live vocals,was ment to perfomerd live in the show

Jam
-The song was last peformed live in the Royal Concert in Brunei on 1996
-The songs was rehearsed as a complete song,The Second verse,The Rap part has been cut from the film.
-Contains a sample of "Another Part of Me during the dance sequence.
-A Guitar intro has been added
-Michael's Drummer Jonathan Moffett released the Full Pro recorded Band rehearsal on Youtube.(early version of the song,with the old intro)
-New Dance choreography for the backup dancers.
-Probally playback for the shows with Live-ad libs.

They Don'T Care About Us
-Before the song.The Drill,an Instrumental Dance performance is played which features samples of Bad,Dangerous,and Mind Is the Magic
-The whole performance of this song is similar to the HIStory varriant.
-The very first Video footage for the rehearsal came after Jackdon died.rehearsing TDCAU 2 days before his death,
-Contains samples of HIStory, She Drives Me Wild and Why You Wanna Trip on Me in the end
-sample of "HISTORY" is the original with the Great Gate Of Kiev has been changed to a similar music composed by Michael Bearded.(avoid copyright issues)

Human Nature
-Rehearsed as a complete song.but in the movie,the first lines were not recorded.
-Live vocals for the movie,also the Live Concerts.

Stranger in Moscow
-Was Rehearsed,not shown in the film.
-Jonathan Moffett once Streamed the Full band rehearsal Live in Instagram,but the stream never saved on his page.
-Minor snippets of the instrumental was posted by sugarfoot in July 2017.exists on Youtube.
-This song was planned to occasionally replace Human Nature during different nights

Smooth Criminal
- Features an interlude film,Where Michael was digitally inserted into 3 old movies to create a short ganster film.
-The fimls were Gilda,The Big Sleep,In a Lonely Place,and Moonwalker.
-In a Lonely Place edited into a scene where he speaks to Dixon Steele (Humphrey Bogart) before being shot at by him.
-The shorter version of the interlude film was released as an extra for the DVD/Blu ray releases,
-Michael would wear his Full Smooth Criminal costume in peformance for the very first time
-The performance will feature two chandeliers with each Female arerialists dancer.also they were going to shoot out Pyro Tommy guns Above.
-The song reherased in full numerous times,for the movie,the lean part was cut,either of the movie time limit or hiding stuff.
-The Full Band rehearsal was leaked in 2018 march,but in poor quality.
-sung live in rehearsals,playback for live show.

The Way You Make Me Feel
-The Slowed-Down intro from the 30th Grammy Awards Ceremony was set to return.
-The first verse is performed after the intro, but this was not shown. It was only shown being performed in the intro
-For the Girl that Mike is going to chase,He both tested with Tyne Stecklein and Mekia Cox,later Mekia was choosed for the role.
-New ending added for the song,where Michael and Mekia both leaving the stage using the garage door.
-Sung live in rehearsals,to be playbacked in the shows with lower pitch.

Jackson 5 medley.
-The Well know medley Featuring I Want you Back,The Love you Save,and I'll be there.
-Rehearsed in Live vocals.

Shake your Body
-Performed as an instrumental dance sequence with the chorus sung by the backing vocalists,backing dancers show off their moves.
-MJ Would appear on the end of the song.
-Shown in the film,also the dancers peformed the dance interlude on ellen. (10-29-2009)

Don't stop Till you Get Enough
-Orginally it was ment to be an Instrumental Interlude,later MJ Would sing that song.
-Band instrumental was heard in the movie,Can be ripped the audio only with AC3 Editing.
-A Band Rehearsal version of the song was leaked in August 2017.(the audio is a bit poor)
-Only the first part of the songs was rehearsed and to be perfomed in the show.

Rock with You
-A Band Rehearsal version of the song was leaked in August 2017.(the audio is a bit poor)
-Just Like Don't Stop Till You Get Enough,Rock with you was shortended.both songs will merge into one medley.The Off The Wall Medley

I Just Can't Stop Loving You.
-Duet with backing vocalist Judith Hill
-Contains an a cappella snippet of its Spanish version Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu
-The Video Backdrop for the songs (Hall of mirror) was leaked onto Youtube

Dangerous
-The peformance of the song was Updated,with new Intro contains snippets of Morphine,and the Hotel message from the older tours.
-A New ending inculding snippet of This Place Hotel.
-The Dance choreography was also changed and updated a bit
-Rehearsed with Michael on Jun 23 and Jun 24.No footage exist from it yet,
-The Dancers performed a short version of the song in the 12th anniversary of Carnival.
-Charles "Chucky" Klapow posted snippets of him rehearsing Dangerous on stage (instagram)
-More new props was ment to be used for the song like:Cane,Brass knuckles,Fight chain,
Chome Baseball bat,Tire iron.

This Place Hotel/Heath Break Hotel
-In the Movie,band played the song.currently that's all people know.
-Probally an instrumental interlude.

Dirty Diana
-Last time it was peformed was around late 1988
-The peformance of this song was Reimaged.Inculding a Bed with a female aerialist dancer.
-The peformance will feature Michael and Orianthi jumping to the bed,later the aerialist dancer would cuffing Michael on the med.
-At the End of the Song.Fake fires will appear everywhere on the bed.making an illision act,meanwhile Michael could get ready for Beat it.
-Not shown in the main movie,but showerd snippets from the jun 23 rehearsal of the song.
-Live version of the song was first heard after Jonathan Moffett released snippets on instagram around 2017 july.
-In 2018 march 26,Jonathan Moffett released the Full Pro quality Band rehearsal of Dirty Diana on Youtube.
-Rumored to sung live in Rehearsal.Unknown if the song would go live or playback during live concert.

Beat It
-The song was rehearsed in full.Movie version cuts second verse.
-The Return of the Cherry Picker would happen to this song.
-Orianthi's guitar equipped with Laser,and Pyrotechnics.
-Michael would wear a Pyro Kevlar Jacket whick goes in flames during the end of the song.

Who is it
-Hear in the Movie.
-Possible Instrumental Interlude.

Thriller
-Features New 3D Movie,A Short version released as Extra for the Home version,The Full version leaked on Youtube.
-Michael would appear on the stage with a Big Spider Machine.
-At the End of the Song,The Ghost Dance sequence will be played with the instrumental version of Threatened.
-Rehearsed in Full song,Movie cut it down to short.
-A Band Rehearsal version of the song was leaked in March 2018.but in poor quality.
-Groom puppets would be used as props flying around the crowd.

Black or White
-Includes the intro from the offical video clip featuring Macaulay Culkin.
-The White shirt for Michael has been replaced by Heavy samurai Jacket desinged by Zaldy.
-Features a new hard rock ending performed by Orianthi Panagaris and Tommy Organ.
-Sung in Rehearsal,Ment to be Playbacked.
-Amp stacks from the HWT Would returned.
-A Macaulay Culkin look alike guitarist kid was also added.

Earth Song
-Featured a new 3D video which was due to be shown on the LED backing screen at the live shows
-For the movie,it has live vocals until 3rd chorus, then dubbed vocals from What About Us
-The Full Band rehearsal of the song was leaked in 2018 march,but in poor quality.
-An Earth Eater from the 3D Movie would appear on stage during the end of the song.

We are the World
-Peformed by the Vocalist members: Dorian Holley,Judith Hill,Darryl Phinnessee,Ken Stacey and Orianthi Panagaris.
-As it was would been in the tour,the song was played on Michael Jackson funureal.

Heal the World
-Was rehearsed without the second verse,Live vocals.
-the live performace of the song is played during credits with Michael's Accapella.
-A Big turn table globe was ment to be used.

You are not alone
-Was Rehearsed,ment to be played for the concert.
-Only Audio snipet exist from the This is it version,During one of Sugarfoots Drumming video.

Will you Be There.
-Audio Snippet has been leaked online (Band only)
-Video snippet from the movie.

Billie Jean.
-The Briefcase intro from the History tour was set to return.
-Michael's costume will set up with O-LED Technology,displaying colors on the clothing.
-Features vocals from the song's original demos in the movie,Dubbed vocals then live vocals towards the end.
-A Shortended PRO Band Rehearsal in Pro was released by Moffett in 2018 June 25th

Man In The Mirror
-Was Rehearsed as a complete song.The movie only shows the soundcheck part and the ending of it.
-On the HD Screen,a Plane appear with MJAIR Label,a door with stairs would open,and this is where and band,and lastly michael exist the stage.
-The Full Band rehearsal of the song was leaked in 2018 march,but in poor quality.

Romured songs.
Best of joy:This song would be peformed by the end of the tour.featuring Michaels childrens.
Bad
Off the Wall:As of the Early Rundown sketch,this song will played first for the OTW Medley
You Rock My World:Would have the same strategy as with Hunam Nature and Stranger In Moscow.

What do you think,which song has been improved.or gone worse from its orginal recipe.
Was the songs Modernized nicely? You decide,

Last edited:
Re: The confirmed and Rehearsed songs for the This is it Tour

I'll add to this.. will you be there was rehearsed with Michael present and mj vocals along with it at the forum.. there is debate if it was live or not but I do strictly recall lyrics being messed up in one section.. that's the only thing that makes me believe it may have been live..

Dirty diana either had old vocals from the bad tour or was live.. but rehearsed non the less.

I think they kept a good range of keeping it classic while updating sounds etc.. some of the outfits I didnt care for though.. man in the mirror, that outfit is too rigid for the feel man in the mirror.gives.. and those shoulder pads on the outfit with crystals.. too big! Some others were really cool though. I liked the droplets on the thriller jacket, the black or white jacket looked super cool but idk for the song..

I thought the outfits Michael wore at rehearsals looked better than a lot of the outfits he was going to use in the actual shows. I really didn't like the Black Or White costume that was going to be used. They should have stuck to the simple and classic white shirt, black pants and knee pads.

The Black or White Jacket was too heavy for a 50year underweight guy.perfoming with that jacket will get fatigued faster.and shoud have contained the danger of collapsing after 10 or 20 shows.the white shirt with the Kneepads is iconic too just like,the Red Thriller Jacket,or the White gangster suit for Smooth Criminal.
Some of Zaldy's costumes would be good for public event appearances,but not for Live peformances.

The different instrumentation using real instruments of the ‘Threatened’ segment that appeared on the ‘This Is It’ movie was so much better as compared to that plastic, generic sound of that song that appeared on the album’s version.

One would wonder how much better the ‘Invincible’ album would have sounded if its up-tempo tracks had real instruments.

Also, personally I am very skeptical about all those suggestions (made mostly by people who worked on preparing those shows) that MJ was going to sing fully live certain songs.

Given his failing mental condition, aggravated also by his extreme case of insomnia, MJ was in no position to remember & sing live all those lines from his songs while performing on the ‘This Is It’ shows.

Finally, it is really sad that MJ snubbed so much his ‘Invincible’ album for an almost a decade after its initial release. Even when he had the chance to include songs from it during the ‘This Is It’ shows, he apparently added only one entire song from that album (‘You Rock My World’).

mj_frenzy;4223352 said:
The different instrumentation using real instruments of the ‘Threatened’ segment that appeared on the ‘This Is It’ movie was so much better as compared to that plastic, generic sound of that song that appeared on the album’s version.

One would wonder how much better the ‘Invincible’ album would have sounded if its up-tempo tracks had real instruments.

Also, personally I am very skeptical about all those suggestions (made mostly by people who worked on preparing those shows) that MJ was going to sing fully live certain songs.

Given his failing mental condition, aggravated also by his extreme case of insomnia, MJ was in no position to remember & sing live all those lines from his songs while performing on the ‘This Is It’ shows.

Finally, it is really sad that MJ snubbed so much his ‘Invincible’ album for an almost a decade after its initial release. Even when he had the chance to include songs from it during the ‘This Is It’ shows, he apparently added only one entire song from that album (‘You Rock My World’).

I think it's a case of MJ wanting to do something and then later realising that maybe he couldn't.

I would say,at a 25 song set list,that's definitely not a full show from beginning to end,surely?
HIStory tour set list was 16 songs,and a good majority mimed..
I guess,the TII tour,would have had various changes,depending on venue,time..etc

I thought the outfits Michael wore at rehearsals looked better than a lot of the outfits he was going to use in the actual shows. I really didn't like the Black Or White costume that was going to be used. They should have stuck to the simple and classic white shirt, black pants and knee pads.

Yeah I thought the suit he wore was fresh. The suit and the way he looked was probably the best he'd looked for nearly 10 years imo. I think most of the costumes were too heavy in general, plus they look too much like stuff he'd go to an awards ceremony in rather than perform in. Most of stage outfits have been light and quite flexible instead of these being heavy and rigid. Although the J5 purple suit looked dapper

It really sucks that Invincible wasn't used much for the This Is It concerts... like, I am happy that the 3 songs were looked at but I wish we could have had maybe Unbreakable or Heartbreaker or even Whatever Happens. Heck, even an Invincible Medley would have been dope.

There were a couple of "Fans" who were on the "Private" rehearsal day maybe can answer the "Will you be there" question I think he was wearing the "Green" jacket during the rehearsal

Heard there was a lot of Start and stops that day for songs.

Not sure if there is any truth to any of this honestly, It's been so long and I have slept since then LOL.

What's the will you be there question?

What's the will you be there question?

Perhaps from the old MJ NEws Online forum I was talking to someone about it maybe you not sure about "Will you be there" being rehearsed and he might have been wearing the really awesome green jacket and the song had alot of "Start and stops" in it.

Not sure, its been so many years ago and life did move on for a lot of us in the fast lane so maybe you can refresh my memory.

mj_frenzy;4223352 said:

I completely agree! To be honest I think I‘m very alone with this idea but I would love to see the Invincible album or other songs updated (real instruments instead of computer beats). Of course this will never happen but just imagine how great it could sound hearing the same songs with a possible better instrumentation...

Well will you be there was rehearsed for sure... June 18th being one of them at the forum, he was wearing all black.. when arriving he was wearing shades and a fedora..

mj_frenzy;4223352 said:

Usually artists on stage will have teleprompters at the edges of the stage to help them remember lyrics to their songs. I saw them specifically during Cher's Farewell Tour concert DVD. I'm sure Michael would have definitely implemented a teleprompter to remember lyrics during This Is It. He would have had to anyways with a "failing mental health condition" like you claim (which I don't buy in any case. I think Michael's mental health was relatively okay judging from what I've seen and heard over the years)

Wasn't it confirmed in one of the trials the he couldn't remember the words to the songs? Also, I don't think it's really debatable that his mental health was not at all good.

Usually artists on stage will have teleprompters at the edges of the stage to help them remember lyrics to their songs. I saw them specifically during Cher's Farewell Tour concert DVD. I'm sure Michael would have definitely implemented a teleprompter to remember lyrics during This Is It. He would have had to anyways with a "failing mental health condition" like you claim (which I don't buy in any case. I think Michael's mental health was relatively okay judging from what I've seen and heard over the years)

Wasn't it confirmed in one of the trials the he couldn't remember the words to the songs? Also, I don't think it's really debatable that his mental health was not at all good.

Agreed! He was certainly "mentally healthy" enough,to conduct and advise/instruct the team behind him,and all the new ideas for the show.

MJ hated Zaldy apparently. The whole thing was a mess and should never have happened. AEG boxed him into a corner and gave him no way out.

Most of the comments so far, have been slightly tangential/off-topic to the original first post, which is about the songs on the TII rehearsal list.

Does anyone have something to discuss, in relation to the first post?

See below:

This is a list about the songs,that were planned and rehearsed for the 2009-2010 This is it tour.
I Only covering songs which comfrimed via The This Is It Movie,and its Extras.or Real audio Leaks.

-During the Small mid Break of the Song,Michael would sing a snippet of Speechless
-Unlike the older tours where Michael Performed the song with 4 dancers from the beginning to end.

Jam
-The songs was rehearsed as a complete song,The Second verse,The Rap part has been cut from the film.
-Michael's Drummer Jonathan Moffett released the Full Pro recorded Band rehearsal on Youtube.(early version of the song,with the old intro)

They Don'T Care About Us
-Before the song.The Drill,an Instrumental Dance performance is played which features samples of Bad,Dangerous,and Mind Is the Magic
-The very first Video footage for the rehearsal came after Jackdon died.rehearsing TDCAU 2 days before his death,
-Contains samples of HIStory, She Drives Me Wild and Why You Wanna Trip on Me in the end
-sample of "HISTORY" is the original with the Great Gate Of Kiev has been changed to a similar music composed by Michael Bearded.(avoid copyright issues)

Human Nature
-Rehearsed as a complete song.but in the movie,the first lines were not recorded.

Stranger in Moscow
-Jonathan Moffett once Streamed the Full band rehearsal Live in Instagram,but the stream never saved on his page.
-Minor snippets of the instrumental was posted by sugarfoot in July 2017.exists on Youtube.
-This song was planned to occasionally replace Human Nature during different nights

Smooth Criminal
- Features an interlude film,Where Michael was digitally inserted into 3 old movies to create a short ganster film.
-In a Lonely Place edited into a scene where he speaks to Dixon Steele (Humphrey Bogart) before being shot at by him.
-The shorter version of the interlude film was released as an extra for the DVD/Blu ray releases,
-Michael would wear his Full Smooth Criminal costume in peformance for the very first time
-The performance will feature two chandeliers with each Female arerialists dancer.also they were going to shoot out Pyro Tommy guns Above.
-The song reherased in full numerous times,for the movie,the lean part was cut,either of the movie time limit or hiding stuff.

The Way You Make Me Feel
-The first verse is performed after the intro, but this was not shown. It was only shown being performed in the intro
-For the Girl that Mike is going to chase,He both tested with Tyne Stecklein and Mekia Cox,later Mekia was choosed for the role.
-New ending added for the song,where Michael and Mekia both leaving the stage using the garage door.

Jackson 5 medley.
-The Well know medley Featuring I Want you Back,The Love you Save,and I'll be there.

Shake your Body
-Performed as an instrumental dance sequence with the chorus sung by the backing vocalists,backing dancers show off their moves.
-Shown in the film,also the dancers peformed the dance interlude on ellen. (10-29-2009)

-Orginally it was ment to be an Instrumental Interlude,later MJ Would sing that song.
-Band instrumental was heard in the movie,Can be ripped the audio only with AC3 Editing.

Rock with You
-Just Like Don't Stop Till You Get Enough,Rock with you was shortended.both songs will merge into one medley.The Off The Wall Medley

Dangerous
-The peformance of the song was Updated,with new Intro contains snippets of Morphine,and the Hotel message from the older tours.
-The Dancers performed a short version of the song in the 12th anniversary of Carnival.
-Charles "Chucky" Klapow posted snippets of him rehearsing Dangerous on stage (instagram)

Dirty Diana
-The peformance of this song was Reimaged.Inculding a Bed with a female aerialist dancer.
-The peformance will feature Michael and Orianthi jumping to the bed,later the aerialist dancer would cuffing Michael on the med.
-At the End of the Song.Fake fires will appear everywhere on the bed.making an illision act,meanwhile Michael could get ready for Beat it.
-Not shown in the main movie,but showerd snippets from the jun 23 rehearsal of the song.
-Live version of the song was first heard after Jonathan Moffett released snippets on instagram around 2017 july.
-In 2018 march 26,Jonathan Moffett released the Full Pro quality Band rehearsal of Dirty Diana on Youtube.
-Rumored to sung live in Rehearsal.Unknown if the song would go live or playback during live concert.

Beat It
-Orianthi's guitar was ment to be equip with pyro cannon.shooting fireworks from it.
-The Beat it Jacket,ment to be in flames in the end of the songs.

Who is it
-Hear in the Movie.

Thriller
-Features New 3D Movie,A Short version released as Extra for the Home version,The Full version leaked on Youtube.
-At the End of the Song,The Ghost Dance sequence will be played with the instrumental version of Threatened.
-A Band Rehearsal version of the song was leaked in March 2018.but in poor quality.

Black or White
-The White shirt for Michael has been replaced by Heavy samurai Jacket desinged by Zaldy.
-Features a new hard rock ending performed by Orianthi Panagaris and Tommy Organ.

Earth Song
-Featured a new 3D video which was due to be shown on the LED backing screen at the live shows
-For the movie,it has live vocals until 3rd chorus, then dubbed vocals from What About Us
-The peformance of the song is same with the HIStory version,only the tank has been replaced by a bulldozer.

We are the World
-Peformed by the Vocalist members: Dorian Holley,Judith Hill,Darryl Phinnessee,Ken Stacey and Orianthi Panagaris.
-As it was would been in the tour,the song was played on Michael Jackson funureal.

Heal the World
-the live performace of the song is played during credits with Michael's Accapella.

You are not alone
-Only Audio snipet exist from the This is it version,During one of Sugarfoots Drumming video.

Will you Be There.

Billie Jean.
-Michael's costume will set up with O-LED Technology,displaying colors on the clothing.
-Features vocals from the song's original demos in the movie,Dubbed vocals then live vocals towards the end.

Man In The Mirror
-Was Rehearsed as a complete song.The movie only shows the soundcheck part and the ending of it.
-On the HD Screen,a Plane appear with MJAIR Label,a door with stairs would open,and this is where and band,and lastly michael exist the stage.

Romured songs.
Best of joy:This song would be peformed by the end of the tour.featuring Michaels childrens.
Bad
You Rock My World:Would have the same strategy as with Hunam Nature and Stranger In Moscow.

What do you think,which song has been improved.or gone worse from its orginal recipe.

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying haha.

Sorry,I keep forgetting to untick the reply with quote box...

Anyway SETLISTS! AGREE! should have been more INVINCIBLE sonhs,just blended in there..

I think only 5-6 songs would have been live.

WBSS
Human Nature (Stranger in Moscow would have been playback I think)
J5 medley
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The intro from TWYMMF would be live I guess - the slow part.

Those songs would be 100 % live I think.

Dirty Diana is hard to imagine playback - but I do not know if he would have performed it live, doubt it.

Of course there would be many live add-lips in the end of songs like History tour.
The spoken words at the end of WYBT would be live I guess.

But most songs would be playback I think.

Songs I am very sure would be playback:

Jam
TDCAU
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Dangerous

Songs I would think he should sing live but propably wouldn't:
Beat It
Billie Jean
Man In The Mirror
Heal The World
Black or White

With KO claiming the choreography would be dumbed down for the older MJ,I wonder if that was true,then maybe there would have been more emphasis on the vocal and more live songs than expected perhaps?

When it comes to the setlist, let's not forget that it was us fans that voted for the songs.. they tried to incorporate what we voted for..

Considering how much "flack" invincible gets. Are we really surprised there was not much from that album on tour? Fans didnt vote for the songs

When it comes to the setlist, let's not forget that it was us fans that voted for the songs.. they tried to incorporate what we voted for..

Considering how much "flack" invincible gets. Are we really surprised there was not much from that album on tour? Fans didnt vote for the songs

Let's be honest, that vote on MichaelJacksonLive.com was merely a way of getting more interest to the site, no way fans wouldn't have voted for some gems MJ never performed.

^ I didnt.. I can tell you that most of what I voted for were things I loved and missed.. I think there were a couple invincible tracks I voted for but mostly I remember voting for classics and songs that he hasn't performed in his last tours.. for example will you be there, dirty diana to name a couple..

I must say the set list for This Is It was quite disappointing in the sense that MJ was performing the same old songs that he had performed before. The only new edition was Speechless, even that was a 20 second snippet. The thing that disappoints me that most is how he abandoned Invincible. The only song he probably would have performed from Invincible would have been You Rock My World and even that wasn't in the This Is It movie.

Regarding live vocals and lip syncing, I think this is how it would have gone down.

Live Vocals:
1) WBSS
2) Human Nature
3) Stranger In Moscow
4) J5 Medley
5) Off The Way Medley
6) IJCSLY
7) Dirty Diana
8) Beat It
9) Billie Jean

Lip Synced
1) Jam
2) They Don't Care About Us
3) Smooth Criminal
4) TWYMMF
5) Dangerous
6) Thriller with vocals lowered or re-recorded vocals
7) Black or White
8) Earth Song
9) Heal The World with live ad-libs at the end similar to his previous performances
10) Will You Be There. Spoken part live.
11) You Are Not Alone
12) Man In The Mirror with live ad-libs at the end
13) Earth Song
14) You Rock My World

Just wanted to say that of course there would be a lot of “starts” and “stops” during rehearsals. I don’t see a problem with that.

Wilson30;4223247 said:

Jam

They Don'T Care About Us

Human Nature

Stranger in Moscow

Smooth Criminal

The Way You Make Me Feel

Jackson 5 medley.

Shake your Body

Rock with You

Dangerous

Dirty Diana

Beat It
-Orianthi's guitar was ment to be equip with pyro cannon.shooting fireworks from it.
-The Beat it Jacket,ment to be in flames in the end of the songs.

Who is it
-Hear in the Movie.

Thriller

Black or White

Earth Song
-The peformance of the song is same with the HIStory version,only the tank has been replaced by a bulldozer.

We are the World

Heal the World

You are not alone

Will you Be There.

Billie Jean.

Man In The Mirror

Romured songs.
Bad

Maybe I missed something, but where did this info come from? Has any of this been confirmed by people working on the tour? I have watched the This Is It documentary and didn’t see any of this. Again, maybe I missed something.

Back