Halloween (Direct Sequel to John Carpenter's 1978 Film) (Directed by David Gordon Green)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
halloween-2018-poste-xlr.jpg

I'm a fan of the franchise. A big fan.

Quality however varies throughout.

But to see a horror icon back on the big screen will be thrilling. I just hope they do it justice at least somewhat.

I don't care what anyone says. I think Halloween III: Season Of The Witch was the best sequel in the series. Yes, it didn't have Michael Myers in it, but that was because John Carpenter felt his story was done after Halloween II, and wanted to continue the Halloween films as an anthology series with a different cast and story for each film, while taking place on Halloween night.

I don't care what anyone says. I think Halloween III: Season Of The Witch was the best sequel in the series. Yes, it didn't have Michael Myers in it, but that was because John Carpenter felt his story was done after Halloween II, and wanted to continue the Halloween films as an anthology series with a different cast and story for each film, while taking place on Halloween night.

I do like it. But Michael in Halloween was it's most valuable commodity. They created a horror icon for the ages. You can't simply remove him once that happens.

I'm already planning to see this so I've decided I don't need to see further trailers.

For me there wasn't enough in this new film to justify doing it all again.

Nonetheless I enjoyed it. As I do all the films in this series.

Back