Did Anyone Save This From ''Sugarfoot'' Moffet Instagram Stories (TII Show Rundown)

Wilson30

Proud Member
Awhile ago Jonathan Moffett (Jackson's former Drummer) Posted this interesting papers.
An early Show rundown sketch for the planned This is it tour Last revised in May 22 2009.
It was 4 (or 5) paper.contaning.all the songs and it's calculated time.inculding notes. like props used for song.
and notes like what video backdrop used for that song.i had all part of it,but i lost them,thanks to my old pc which died.
and i could only find only one part of it.if anyone has the other parts from the pice of document.then either post here so others can see it.or just send me private and i will upload it.i will use that as reference for my future Fan Made tour in my YT Channel
(Only crappy rough cuts has been made.using footages taken from youtube.)

gGRtWcT.jpg

Notable things:

-Video (9) Grafitti animation OtW Album art:
(Video backdrop.for the Off the Wall Medley,it might display the The song lyrics or the album name get sprayed on the brick wall.)

-Video (10) - BAROQUE SCENIC
(Video backdrop used in IJCSLY,The backdrop can be found in youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVf6hcTaeT8)

-Light transformers transition.(band and FX)
(Unknown,but might be some minor light show.with instrumental interlude,(probally Who is it)

Props for Dangerous:Straight jacket hoist,Brass knuckles,fight chain,chrome baseball bat.cane, tire iron,MJ Elevator.
I Guess they not only made changes on the songs (different intro and ending) and the dance,They changed Dangerous in the new whole level.more aggressive approach.

-Video (11) Brain scan electro shock.(Just the backdrop video for the song with the green electro lines.)

-Dirty Diana (Features Slash/Ori [Orianthi])
Slash would be appear for one of the shows as a special guest.replacing Orianthi for the song.)

What i remember about the other pages:
Pyro Glove for Jam (Mike could have a glove equipped with pyrotechnics,
Bunch of props for Smooth Criminal
Raining in Moscow backdrop for Stranger in Moscow.

that's all what i can remember.hope someone will repost the rest of it.

Might there are people who dosen't like any mentioning of this is it,because of his death.but remember.
there are celebreties that once got into heavy controversy,either they dissaper until the end,change his image,or suicide.
Michael was angree'd to make the Final comeback tour.he know this is it was the last chance to get himself back to the throne.
Doing his best thing.peforming in from of thousands of people live.with passion and hearth.singing and dancing for max entertainment.
he was ready for the tour in his mind.but his heath condition wasn't .

Re: Does anyone save this from ''Sugatfoot'' Moffet Instagram stories.back then? (TII Show rundown)

Woah. This sounds fantastic.

Re: Does anyone save this from ''Sugatfoot'' Moffet Instagram stories.back then? (TII Show rundown)

Slash would have been there? That would have been amazing.

This is amazing to see after all this time. Would love to see all the remaining papers.

Yeaahh i still have these setlists on my pc, how you can read that is from 22th june and michael it was not at the Staples Center rehearsals, But he returned to rehearsal the next day ;)

Yeaahh i still have these setlists on my pc, how you can read that is from 22th june and michael it was not at the Staples Center rehearsals, But he returned to rehearsal the next day ;)

the paper says 5/22/09 = May 22nd 2009 so it not june.these paper were probally the first sketches for the setlist.
Center Staging was around late May.Then the staff went to the Forum in June.Then the rehearsals continued in the staples center.(with the full stage and props)
for 3 days.June 23 and 24.another was planned in 25th.but tragedy strucks. If you have the rest of the setlits.Can you upload here,so the other forumers can view it.please.

Slash would have been there? That would have been amazing.

I'm not entirely sure that would've been the case unfortunately. If anything it probably would have been a virtual duet with Slash on screen,Orianthi and Tommy Organ performing on stage as it was shown in the movie.

With the Help of Other forums.

I Was able to find the First Page of the setlist.(along with to early HIStory setlist but i won't go offtopic with it)

LM9Ay5C.png

let's quick analyze

Video #1 Glimpes and Flashes:Intro video.Contaning Famous and Historical Footages mixed with Michael's moment

Light Man Arrival:The whole segment was Orginally Longer.Including Timer,Loads of Fireworks,and the LightMan itself
Michael could stay in the figure as long as he wants for more epicness.

For Startin Somethin'

TBD Dancers Entrance,:Later The Dancers would appear via the Toasters after the Speechles Vocal snippet.

Video #2 Animation This is it.The Roller coster animation to the This is it logo.as seen in the Movie.

For Jam

4 Toaster for the Dancers entrance,And All the Backup Dancers has Pyro Glove.

For Drill

2 Snare Drums.

Video #3 Drill:Video of the Army of Dancers.Snippets seen in the Movie

For TDCAU.nothing much to say.it's just like the same perfomance from the HIStory tour,but more dancers,and Trip on Me snippet on the end of the song

For Stranger in Moscow

Notice it has only SIM,at the the,they probally considered to have Stranger in Moscow,then Human Nature was added later on.

Video #4 Raining in Moscow. (Obviously a Backdrop for the song.)

Here it is!

Thank you very much,in case if the pictures are not visible,here's the link

https://imgur.com/0vy22I8
https://imgur.com/7xr65yI
https://imgur.com/zM5FwK5
https://imgur.com/eDC86oU
https://imgur.com/PYVQjMN
https://imgur.com/hRHxQmX

Few Notable things.

Slash name was also seen in Black or White including the Ending Solo (Slash/Ori)
Could be He was the Orginal Guitarist,Before Tommy Organ.

A Child Guitarist was also appears for the song.probally a Macaulay Culkin Look Alike
AMPLIFIER Stacks From HiStory Tour was set to return.(Gosh i Hated those things)

Off the Wall was Orginally ment to be part of the OTW Medley:Unknown if it was Rehearsed or Not.

The Cherry Picker was used in You're Not Alone song.

State of Shock,Butterfiles,Speechless and Smile considered for the tour.
Speechless was became a Vocal Snippet During the Break of WBSS,

Thank you to the person that found all the pages of this. Very fascinating stuff to see after all these years. I wonder what the different video interludes beyond the ones we already got would have looked like (we only saw a super short snippet of Glimpses & Flashes at the start of This Is It). I'd especially be interested in the MJ Anthology and Jackson 5 sizzle reel interludes. Plus that cleaning lady thing made me kind of laugh too lol.

Thank you to the person that found all the pages of this. Very fascinating stuff to see after all these years. I wonder what the different video interludes beyond the ones we already got would have looked like (we only saw a super short snippet of Glimpses & Flashes at the start of This Is It). I'd especially be interested in the MJ Anthology and Jackson 5 sizzle reel interludes. Plus that cleaning lady thing made me kind of laugh too lol.

I Would like to see all the video packages from the tour.only a full version of Thriller Yotube.and 30 second short and bad quality of the baroque scenic
MJ Anthology could be a best of mix,similar to the remember the time video interlude from the History tour.i wonder how that cleaning lady interlude worked,

Wasn't the speechless part just something MJ randomly did and they put it in the movie?

Wasn't the speechless part just something MJ randomly did and they put it in the movie?
It looks like they considered it, but the notion of it coming in the middle of WBSS is just because of the film. It wouldn't have been like that in the show.

I Would like to see all the video packages from the tour.only a full version of Thriller Yotube.and 30 second short and bad quality of the baroque scenic
MJ Anthology could be a best of mix,similar to the remember the time video interlude from the History tour.i wonder how that cleaning lady interlude worked,

I was actually wrong about what the MJ Anthology could have been. It was really the Smooth Criminal intro vignette where they inserted Michael into the gangster movies,not an all-new interlude.

Interesting....

Which means, as I suspected, he won't be releasing much at all - getting 50k subscribers is just a plug for clicks and the revenue it brings, which is fine, I guess. He is obviously very proud of his career with Michael and he should be, because it's a long and fruitful association.

michael555;4227073 said:
Well that's interesting. But...why would they be "re-recording" songs ?

Maybe it’s a new project involving ‘Thriller’.

Meh....forgiveness is a virtue, for sure, but how many times does Quincy Jones have to be forgiven for the things he keeps saying, regarding MJ? So the re-recording of instrumentals was for Jones' Netflix autobiography....that would be because the Estate won't allow him to use Michael's music. Good. I'm glad about that.

Back