Michael Jackson Tributes

L.A. always has stuff going on from June 20th-30th. I was able to go back in 2014 for the 5th anniversary and I'm trying to make an attempt to go back next year and actually meet fans at Forest Lawn since I didn't get that opportunity the last time. I'm also trying to get tickets for Michael's 60th at MJ One since I'm not too far from Mandalay Bay.

we usual have some here, I will let you know if I hear something.

If we want tributes we need to push for them ourselves. they will do almost anything if there is demand for it.

If we reach out to radio stations, tv stations, magazines, websites etc and ask them what they're going to do mark the anniversary then they will - IF there are enough requests. I'm sure next year there will be very many anyway, just because it's the 10th year, but this year we should just make the request.

If we want tributes we need to push for them ourselves. they will do almost anything if there is demand for it.

If we reach out to radio stations, tv stations, magazines, websites etc and ask them what they're going to do mark the anniversary then they will - IF there are enough requests. I'm sure next year there will be very many anyway, just because it's the 10th year, but this year we should just make the request.

There are a number of tributes being run for what would have been Prince's 60th birthday.

Back