Documentary; The Michael Jackson Trial : One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History

Thank you for this documentary. I just watched it; it's very interesting to understand how the media did this. It's just unfair to see how they treated MJ. I mean, yes, we all know most of them just didn't respect him, but the way they followed the trial is outrageous. It's kind of sad to watch, but this video explains very well how the media can massively influence people. Very useful.

Thank you for this documentary. I just watched it; it's very interesting to understand how the media did this. It's just unfair to see how they treated MJ. I mean, yes, we all know most of them just didn't respect him, but the way they followed the trial is outrageous. It's kind of sad to watch, but this video explains very well how the media can massively influence people. Very useful.

Just in case if you didn't know it's not my documentary. I just shared for people to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this. The youtuber who made this is great TJ, he's one of the best MJ fans out there because he's big fan but he always manages to be objective. He's informative and he's funny with it. Very easy to listen to, he done a great job on this

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to shout out this is based on a fantastic article by Charles Thomson for The Huffington Post in 2010

Yest indeed TJ is great! I enjoy reading his tweets, he's very funny! And Charles Thomson did an amazing job at writing this article. I'm grateful to those people who still fight to preserve MJ's memory :)

I am seething but thank you for the commentary. I remember all of this so well.

This is the only thing I like about Trump (even though he does alot of stuff on his own). He calls out the media. They (media) met their match now. They did not appreciate someone who was humble or now they have a demon to deal with them on their level.

terrell;4223656 said:
This is the only thing I like about Trump (even though he does alot of stuff on his own). He calls out the media. They (media) met their match now. They did not appreciate someone who was humble or now they have a demon to deal with them on their level.

The only problem with Trump complaining about the media is that they are telling the truth about him. They are not reporting things that are not true, as they did on Michael . Trump only complains because the media points outs his never ending lies.That’s completely different than the distortion of facts that the media did to Michael.

Last edited:
somewhereinthedark;4223661 said:
The only problem with Trump complaining about the media is that they are telling the truth about him. They are not reporting things that are not true, as they did on Michael . Trump only complains because the media points outs his never ending lies.That’s completely different than the distortion of facts that the media did to Michael.

I think often with Trump though, they slant it a particular way to make it support their agenda, or they deliberately omit certain things again to the same end. This is just as much fake news as blatantly slandering. Disclaimer: I am not talking about all stories regarding Trump and I am not a Trump supporter.

ChrisC;4223680 said:
I think often with Trump though, they slant it a particular way to make it support their agenda, or they deliberately omit certain things again to the same end. This is just as much fake news as blatantly slandering. Disclaimer: I am not talking about all stories regarding Trump and I am not a Trump supporter.[/QUOTE

I don’t believe it is fake news when the media is pointing out the actual words that Trump uses. It’s fake news when the media manipulates, prints false stories, slanders with no search for the truth, as they did with Michael. It’s not fake news to point out the barrage of lies, alternative “facts”, etc. that this President and his supporters have perpetuated.

somewhereinthedark;4223742 said:
It’s fake news when the media manipulates

Exactly. And they'll do it with Trump too. But I urge you to read my disclaimer, I am not referring to every story about Trump.

Yeah, two different scenarios. The media slandered and painted Mj as something he wasn't. In reality he was the nicest person who only wanted to spread love & Positivity through his music. Trump on the other hand is exactly what the media says about him. I sincerely hope he doesnt get a second term smh...

Yeah, two different scenarios. The media slandered and painted Mj as something he wasn't. In reality he was the nicest person who only wanted to spread love & Positivity through his music. Trump on the other hand is exactly what the media says about him. I sincerely hope he doesnt get a second term smh...

I agree with EVERY word you said!!!

There is always a motive behind story telling.. news is that! With motive comes false information from perspective and intentional manipulation

somewhereinthedark;4223661 said:
That is the point. As I said, They met their MATCH.

It was shameful indeed and now then he has ben dead almost 10 years maybe the media will finally start to look at it in a different light and tell what actually happend. Yes, he was an eccentric person in many ways but it was quite obvious that the alligations were false if you checked the facits about what was acctualy said. Anyway this documentary is better than nothing.

If ABC/Disney or anyone else wants to do something, put this on tv.

Some may report accurately on him. Some may not.

Depends on what political side you're on. Republicans only watch Fox news (Which paints Trump as a god) and everyone else most likely watches CNN (Not entirely accurate but better than FOX)....
I'm not American so I don't really watch either lol

Depends on what political side you're on. Republicans only watch Fox news (Which paints Trump as a god) and everyone else most likely watches CNN (Not entirely accurate but better than FOX)....
I'm not American so I don't really watch either lol

The truth has no politics.

I was looking forward to this but it was just a rehash of everything already seen. I'd love for someone to share the audio of MJ in the police car. I used to have it but it got lost. Seems like no one has it now.

I was looking forward to this but it was just a rehash of everything already seen. I'd love for someone to share the audio of MJ in the police car. I used to have it but it got lost. Seems like no one has it now.

Wait there's such a thing??? ??? I'd love to hear.??

Wait there's such a thing??? ??? I'd love to hear.??

Yeah you could hear Michael whistling and asking to open the windows I'm sure. I haven't heard it in years.

Unless you can get a narrow minded bigot/accuser to watch these things,then for fans,we all know the truth and don't need reminding.

Unless you can get a narrow minded bigot/accuser to watch these things,then for fans,we all know the truth and don't need reminding.

The majority of the public are still ignorant about the facts, however. They still think he bleached his skin, too. So, there is still a long way to go to right the wrong perceptions about him and "documentaries" like these don't help our case.

Back