BREAKING: Navi Facing Child Abuse Charges

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Article from: http://www.yellowad.co.uk/article.cfm?id=132687&headline=BREAKING:%20World%27s%20%27number%20one%27%20Michael%20Jackson%20impersonator,%20%27Navi%27,%20appears%20in%20court%20on%20child%20abuse%20charges&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2018

The world’s ’number one Michael Jackson impersonator’ has appeared in court to answer child abuse charges.
Navi - whose real name is Adrian Navindre Parasram - attended Snaresbrook Crown Court on Monday, June 11, alongside four relatives.
The group made their first appearance at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court last month but a gagging order on the case was only lifted today.
All five defendants are charged with multiple counts of child cruelty. One of them also faces child sex abuse charges.
Navi, 45, from Ilford, Redbridge, who faces cruelty charges, describes himself as the world’s number one Michael Jackson impersonator and claims to have worked as a decoy for the star.
In 2017 he played the ’King of Pop’ in a Lifetime movie about his final years, titled ’Searching for Neverland’.
The charges against Navi and his family are historic, with prosecutors claiming the alleged abuse occurred during the 1990s.
The allegations have been made by two male complainants.
Navi - or Adrian Parasram - is charged with five counts of child cruelty - which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.
Tony Raghesham Parasram, 79, of Wellesley Road, Ilford, is charged with seven counts of child cruelty and five counts of indecent assault on a boy under 16.
Rajpati Parasram, 73, of Wellesley Road, Ilford, is charged with five counts of cruelty.
Clyde Mahindra Parasram, 46, of Wellesley Road, Ilford, faces three counts of child cruelty.
Anthony Ravindra Parasram, 47, of Balfour Road, Ilford, is charged with four counts of child cruelty.
The defendants have all pleaded not guilty to all charges, and are due to stand trial in January.

Ironic this happens the same day Michael was acquitted of his allegations. :fear: But I always thought Navi was a bit of a strange man. Who knows if these allegations will hold true or not.

Moving this over to general disccission as it doesn’t directly relate to Michael. Thanks!

....here it is....., if not MJ, his impersonators are facing fake victims and fictitious crimes... or?

This is nothing but the continuing accuse-Jackson-for-whatever-whenever agenda fro freeloaders ..., miracurously similar or same accusations like those against MJ....., oukey....

Maybe Wade has something to say...

Last edited:
....here it is....., if not MJ, his impersonators are facing fake victims and fictitious crimes... or?

This is nothing but the continuing accuse-Jackson-for-whatever-whenever agenda fro freeloaders ..., miracurously similar or same accusations like those against MJ....., oukey....

Maybe Wade has something to say...

What on Earth would Wade Robson have to offer on this? He lost all credibility after he accused Michael of molesting him when he swore under oath and law during the 2005 trial that Michael didn't molest him. Wade is a disgusting excuse of a human being quite frankly and nobody should take anything he says seriously. He's severely mentally ill if he thinks what he's doing is right: accusing a dead man of sh*t that didn't happen.

If this is true i hope it doesn't effect Michael's image. If he's guilty he should be convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true i hope it doesn't effect Michael's image. If he's guilty he should be convicted.

I highly doubt this would affect Michael's image. It would only affect Navi personally.

I highly doubt this would affect Michael's image. It would only affect Navi personally.

I hope ? if Navi is innocent i hope the truth comes out. But in this case his whole family is charged. So idk

I think this is unfortunate really. Obviously this has absolutely nothing to do with Michael but at the same time it’s a link to him with Navi being relatively well known. I’m guessing we don’t know any details of what’s alleged to have happened other than what’s above?

It has nothing to do with MJ when a impersonator is accused of any wrongdoing. Fans should stop to act like it has.

I don't want to jump on the bandwagon and say he's innocent or guilty. Because that's exactly what they did to Michael.

Yes, I think we should just watch with interest and see how this all plays out. People are innocent, until proven guilty and this is unrelated to Michael himself. Anyone in the media, or on social media, trying to forge a link between the two is being ridiculous.

Yes, I think we should just watch with interest and see how this all plays out. People are innocent, until proven guilty and this is unrelated to Michael himself. Anyone in the media, or on social media, trying to forge a link between the two is being ridiculous.

I know but i hope the media doesn't.

With this it's the simple word of association.. MJs name linked to shut again..

Thankfully this will probably not get much attention

It has nothing to do with MJ when a impersonator is accused of any wrongdoing. Fans should stop to act like it has.

I don't agree. Impersonators represent Michael to a certain degree so if they misbehave, it does reflect badly on Michael. Is it directly linked to Michael?? No. But You can't perform his songs and spread his message of peace, unity and loving the children and then be accused of harming children and expect MJ fans or even the media not to react. Simple as that.

I hope for Navi's sake that these allegations are false and that he and his family are innocent of any wrong doing.

I don't think this deserves any more of our attention and these matters should be dealt with privately.

I heard about this. It's hard to tell if it was real or not at first, but I feel that this may have some truth. I can't be sure, you know?

Back