Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

   
  1. #16
    Points: 4,890, Level: 44
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    248
    Points
    4,890
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 458 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk96 View Post
    You're joking too clearly if you're that seriously delusional in thinking Janet's this evil woman. She never married Wissam with the intention to have a baby and divorce him to get a paycheck. She's making money just fine without that pre-nup or divorce settlement. You're clearly feeling some type of way about her because you're sitting here making these asinine comments acting as if Janet's paying your monthly bills. Janet's doing just fine and she's been doing fine before and after Wissam. He was extremely abusive mentally and if you can't see that then I'm sorry. He was trying to make her conform to being a Muslim and she didn't want to so she broke free. Did you not see her calling the police on him earlier this month? He's clearly jacked up in the head and yet you're sitting her being unbelievably misogynistic towards her and being an absolute hater. She didn't need any of the Jacksons money because she has a 35+ year career to fall back on. What evidence do you have of her allegedly extorting money from Michael's Estate and the Jackson family? I'm sure you have none and you're believing TMZ and all those other trash sites. Ironic since Michael was so against those tabloids for decades. Michael and Janet loved each other very much and I'm confident that Michael never cut off contact with her after the trial. But go ahead and stay pressed about sh*t that's not true because you're choosing to believe gossip and rumors over straight facts. Good day.

    P.S. You're also quite sad too if you're still hung up over that video of Janet slapping Paris. They've clearly made up and it's ridiculous to stay hung up over the past.
    Dunk, Iím wondering how old you are. You sound very young. You donít seem to be able to discern the facts. Iím not making up things about Dunk, er Janet. I and others in this discussion are telling you FACTS about what Janet and Randy did to try and get control of Michaelís estate- in reality to get control of his money. The reason we bring Michael into this conversation is because Janet and Randy are using a similar playbook, in order to get MORE money from Wissam and subsequently full custody of the baby.

    You say that Janet doesnít need Michaelís money because she has her own. Damn right she has her own, that is the very reason that fans were so disgusted when she and Randy pulled the scheme that they did, in order to try and take control of Michaelís estate/money. Since Michael is the one supporting his family, when he was alive and in death, maybe Janet wants to use Michaelís money instead of her own to help Randy and the others in her family financially. Why else would she and Randy try to take control of Michaelís money? It was selfish greed.

    FTR, there is no video of Janet slapping Paris. It didnít happen.However, there is a video of Janet trying to take away Parisí cellphone and block her from going into the house. There is also video of Janet and Randy harassing Paris and her brother Prince following them into their driveway, getting out of the car trying to block them from going into the house, taking photos of these kids while actually getting in those kids faces threatening and harassing them. All of this was caught on home security video. Neither Janet or her fans can deny that this happened.

    As I stated earlier, maybe you are too young to know what happened and are in denial about what Janet and Randy are capable of. AWARE people know what they tried to do to Michael and his children. I believe that she and Randy are in cahoots to try and pull a scam on Wissam. I think he knows the media game those two are pulling, also.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  3. #17
    Points: 4,890, Level: 44
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    248
    Points
    4,890
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 458 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk96 View Post
    So you're calling Janet a gold digger? Cute when her 35+ year legacy is enough to fall back on with royalty paychecks,discography/merchandise/memorabilia sales,and concert ticket sales all adding up quite extensively. Please get off your high horse and quit acting like Janet's this evil opportunist. You don't know what Hell Wissam put her through (in fact nobody does because she hasn't discussed it yet,but in due time she will). The misogyny is quite astounding when Janet wasn't looking to get Wissam's money whatsoever. That was all tabloid fabrication,ironic coming from an MJ fan.

    Janet married Wissam willingly. She knew that he was Muslim. She adapted to his customs and culture. She was not forced. She could left him easily before she became pregnant, if he was ďabusiveĒ. She was the one who made the video statement that THEY were trying to have a baby. Why have a baby at 50 years old with someone if they were controlling an abusive? It doesnít make sense since Janet has said that she didnít think she would make a good mother. She has stated this several times during televised interviews.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  5. #18
    Points: 41,963, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,896
    Points
    41,963
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,643
    Thanked 2,394 Times in 964 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    They are both as bad as each.thick as thieves. They deserve each other and all that comes their way
    So....TRUE!!!! I AGREE.
    God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

    Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:


  7. #19
    Points: 41,963, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,896
    Points
    41,963
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,643
    Thanked 2,394 Times in 964 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    NO, Randy is not manipulating Janet. She is in this with Randy, just as she was during ďGrannygateĒ.Letís not forget that Janet and Randy were the main culprits behind the scheme to try and take over Michaelís money/estate by trying to pretend that Katherine was not able to be the guardian of Michaelís children. Letís not forget that it was Janet and Randy who were perpetuating the lie that they tried an intervention for Michael before he died.

    I donít trust Janet at all. She is as manipulative as Randy and they work hand in hand. IMO, Janet married Wissam for money and she had the baby knowing that she would divorce Wissam for money. If she tried to get control of Michaelísmoney, she is now basically trying to blackmail Wissam for full custody and MORE money.
    She is allowing Randy to spread these lies with her full cooperation. Has anyone noticed that Wissam hasnít said one bad word about Janet since their separation? She AND Randy are playing dirty because they know that her fans and the media will fall for their scheme. Sadly, some people are just that gullible. Wissam made a huge mistake marrying her and allowing her to have his child. She got what she wanted-a baby and a chance for a huge settlement. This baby deserves both parents; however, Janet and Randy are playing dirty to get more money and full custody.
    THANK YOU for stating this TRUTH!!!!
    God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

    Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").


  8. #20
    Points: 75,131, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    41,232
    Points
    75,131
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 8,870 Times in 2,959 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Im still laughing over the fact janet asked the estate to pay for katherines toilet roll during a visit.And randy is upset that hes dropped down the pecking order for any inheritance

  9. #21
    Points: 4,890, Level: 44
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    248
    Points
    4,890
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 458 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Im still laughing over the fact janet asked the estate to pay for katherines toilet roll during a visit.And randy is upset that hes dropped down the pecking order for any inheritance
    That’s sad Katherine is her mother, also. Michael is still the one supporting his mother and all the other siblings. Why can’t she use some of her money to financially support her family and not take Michael’s money. The entire family are leeches.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  11. #22
    Points: 28,777, Level: 99
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,223
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,852
    Points
    28,777
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 3,966 Times in 1,878 Posts

    Default Re: Is Randy manipulating Janet?

    I get why people tie janet and randy together but truth is they are nothing alike..

    People really need to put things in perspective with that relationship.. Janet is a successful person, she has made millions upon millions on her own, and if need be can take up another movie role or do whatever to bring in money. So to say she wants to use Michael for money, (mind you she was married to someone that has more money than Michael did) is honestly dumb.. she doesnt need Michael's money, she may push off financial responsibility for the jackson family on Michael or the estate but SHE doesnt need his money.

    Randy on the other hand leached off of other family members again and again.. hes the baby brother that wasnt a part of the Jackson 5 (which also means he does not get residuals for the much of the Motown projects).. he doesnt have great means of money without piggy backing off the name Jackson.

    I see it as they are close siblings, he has the tendency to "be there" at times which gets him "in".. like during the MJ trial. Than once in benifits from being around that sibling.

    Randy is known to have anger issues. I've always thought of it as the kid that grew up without the disciplinarian.. he stayed at home much of his youth while Joe was with the brothers.. grows up and is untitled and bratty.

    That's how I see it anyway! You can be mad at it if youd like but I'm not pulling it from thin air nor is it wrong to see it the way I do

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •