Is Randy manipulating Janet?

La74

Proud Member
So this is from a gossipsite but I was just wondering if anyone knows the truth about this. I did not like the way Randy seemed to control everything in Michaels life during the last years of his life and now he seems to be one of the few people Janet acctualy trusts and she is in a divorce that could give A LOT of money and I am afraid that he is just using her. http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/05/janet...ht-wissam-al-mana-eissa-police-brother-randy/

Randy is shady and money hungry. Of course he's up to no good.

They are both as bad as each.thick as thieves. They deserve each other and all that comes their way

This is very similar to the stories those two planted in the media when mj served ties with them after the 2005 trial. Opportunistic leeches I cannot believe Wissam was dumb enough to have a child with her. One advantage though since she had the child, Randy is no longer that obsessed with MJ's kids and their money.

Last edited:
NO, Randy is not manipulating Janet. She is in this with Randy, just as she was during “Grannygate”.Let’s not forget that Janet and Randy were the main culprits behind the scheme to try and take over Michael’s money/estate by trying to pretend that Katherine was not able to be the guardian of Michael’s children. Let’s not forget that it was Janet and Randy who were perpetuating the lie that they tried an intervention for Michael before he died.

I don’t trust Janet at all. She is as manipulative as Randy and they work hand in hand. IMO, Janet married Wissam for money and she had the baby knowing that she would divorce Wissam for money. If she tried to get control of Michael’smoney, she is now basically trying to blackmail Wissam for full custody and MORE money.
She is allowing Randy to spread these lies with her full cooperation. Has anyone noticed that Wissam hasn’t said one bad word about Janet since their separation? She AND Randy are playing dirty because they know that her fans and the media will fall for their scheme. Sadly, some people are just that gullible. Wissam made a huge mistake marrying her and allowing her to have his child. She got what she wanted-a baby and a chance for a huge settlement. This baby deserves both parents; however, Janet and Randy are playing dirty to get more money and full custody.

Mikky Dee;4223686 said:
Randy is shady and money hungry. Of course he's up to no good.

BOTH are shady and up to no good. They tried to get Michael’s money and now they are trying to force Wissam to hand over more money.

La74;4223682 said:
So this is from a gossipsite but I was just wondering if anyone knows the truth about this. I did not like the way Randy seemed to control everything in Michaels life during the last years of his life and now he seems to be one of the few people Janet acctualy trusts and she is in a divorce that could give A LOT of money and I am afraid that he is just using her. http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/05/janet...ht-wissam-al-mana-eissa-police-brother-randy/

Don’t be afraid that Randy is using Janet. They are both in this together. They are equally guilty.

La74;4223682 said:

I wouldn’t trust tmz at all .Et ( Entertainment tonight) broke the story that Janet called the the cops and for what ever reason the host Kevin Frasiser contacted Randy cause Janet reps didn’t reply he alleged toldthem the nanny contacted Janet and told her that she was terrified and that Wissam was acting aggressive and Janet called the cops . Than it went down hill from there and the media started speculating on why she called the cops from drugs to WiFi .whatever the reason it was settle privately ( as it should be). My opinion if Randy was completely lying Wissam could easily sue him for defamation since he was directly quoted if it wasn’t true .I think that Wissam and the nanny probably did have a fight about something but it’s resolved .

Last edited:
Y'all are disgusting and sick trying to act like Janet is "greedy" and "money-hungry" acting as if she isn't making $300 million a year especially with all of the shows she's been putting on and all her upcoming shows,as well as a discography from 1982-now plus merchandise and memorabilia. She does not need a penny from MJ's estate and y'all are delusional for thinking otherwise. As for the OP I do feel Randy is manipulating Janet to a certain extent,but I think the divorce between Janet & Wissam was between the two of them. Randy had zero involvement in their divorce and that's clear as day.

strawberry45220;4223716 said:
I wouldn’t trust tmz at all .Et ( Entertainment tonight) broke the story that Janet called the the cops and for what ever reason the host Kevin Frasiser contacted Randy cause Janet reps didn’t reply he alleged toldthem the nanny contacted Janet and told her that she was terrified and that Wissam was acting aggressive and Janet called the cops . Than it went down hill from there and the media started speculating on why she called the cops from drugs to WiFi .whatever the reason it was settle privately ( as it should be). My opinion if Randy was completely lying Wissam could easily sue him for defamation since he was directly quoted if it wasn’t true .I think that Wissam and the nanny probably did have a fight about something but it’s resolved .

This is really not about believing TMZ. It’s about what we know about Janet and Randy’s devious actions. We KNOW what they tried to do Michael’s Estate. We know that Randy claimed that Wissam had abused Janet and she never denied or cleared that up. Anything that Randy is doing or saying, You can bet that Janet is behind it.

Dunk96;4223718 said:
Y'all are disgusting and sick trying to act like Janet is "greedy" and "money-hungry" acting as if she isn't making $300 million a year especially with all of the shows she's been putting on and all her upcoming shows,as well as a discography from 1982-now plus merchandise and memorabilia. She does not need a penny from MJ's estate and y'all are delusional for thinking otherwise. As for the OP I do feel Randy is manipulating Janet to a certain extent,but I think the divorce between Janet & Wissam was between the two of them. Randy had zero involvement in their divorce and that's clear as day.

Lol! Surely you are joking or being sarcastic. Janet is not making $300 million a year. From her State of the World tour, she made around $30 million. The majority of those were not sold out or even close to being sold out. At the venue in my city, she only sold 4,000 seats out of 11,000. This happened in many cities. So maybe she doesn’t have as much money as some think.
Of course,. If she gets her payday from Wissam she will be $200-$300 million richer. I always thought that’s why she married him, had his baby and then divorced him months later.$$$

Just wondering why she and Randy tried to take control of Michael’s money(there is documented Proof of that), if she has so much money. Of course, she could just be greedy and not want to use her own money to support Randy and the rest of that family. I guess she thought it was alright to take money from her deceased brother and her niece and nephews, instead of supporting her family with her own money. How disgusting is that?😠

somewhereinthedark;4223720 said:
Lol! Surely you are joking or being sarcastic. Janet is not making $300 million a year. From her State of the World tour, she made around $30 million. The majority of those were not sold out or even close to being sold out. At the venue in my city, she only sold 4,000 seats out of 11,000. This happened in many cities. So maybe she doesn’t have as much money as some think.
Of course,. If she gets her payday from Wissam she will be $200-$300 million richer. I always thought that’s why she married him, had his baby and then divorced him months later.$$$

Just wondering why she and Randy tried to take control of Michael’s money(there is documented Proof of that), if she has so much money. Of course, she could just be greedy and not want to use her own money to support Randy and the rest of that family. I guess she thought it was alright to take money from her deceased brother and her niece and nephews, instead of supporting her family with her own money. How disgusting is that?

You're joking too clearly if you're that seriously delusional in thinking Janet's this evil woman. She never married Wissam with the intention to have a baby and divorce him to get a paycheck. She's making money just fine without that pre-nup or divorce settlement. You're clearly feeling some type of way about her because you're sitting here making these asinine comments acting as if Janet's paying your monthly bills. Janet's doing just fine and she's been doing fine before and after Wissam. He was extremely abusive mentally and if you can't see that then I'm sorry. He was trying to make her conform to being a Muslim and she didn't want to so she broke free. Did you not see her calling the police on him earlier this month? He's clearly jacked up in the head and yet you're sitting her being unbelievably misogynistic towards her and being an absolute hater. She didn't need any of the Jacksons money because she has a 35+ year career to fall back on. What evidence do you have of her allegedly extorting money from Michael's Estate and the Jackson family? I'm sure you have none and you're believing TMZ and all those other trash sites. Ironic since Michael was so against those tabloids for decades. Michael and Janet loved each other very much and I'm confident that Michael never cut off contact with her after the trial. But go ahead and stay pressed about sh*t that's not true because you're choosing to believe gossip and rumors over straight facts. Good day.

P.S. You're also quite sad too if you're still hung up over that video of Janet slapping Paris. They've clearly made up and it's ridiculous to stay hung up over the past.

What devious actions ? Your going to tell me this isn't about Tmz but your making this about Michael and estate which aboustly has nothing to do about anything
And Janet didn't Clear it up because she CONFIRMED it , that is why he has supervised vists.

This is very similar to the stories those two planted in the media when mj served ties with them after the 2005 trial. Opportunistic leeches I cannot believe Wissam was dumb enough to have a child with her. One advantage though since she had the child, Randy is no longer that obsessed with MJ's kids and their money.
So you're calling Janet a gold digger? Cute when her 35+ year legacy is enough to fall back on with royalty paychecks,discography/merchandise/memorabilia sales,and concert ticket sales all adding up quite extensively. Please get off your high horse and quit acting like Janet's this evil opportunist. You don't know what Hell Wissam put her through (in fact nobody does because she hasn't discussed it yet,but in due time she will). The misogyny is quite astounding when Janet wasn't looking to get Wissam's money whatsoever. That was all tabloid fabrication,ironic coming from an MJ fan.

Dunk96;4223723 said:
You're joking too clearly if you're that seriously delusional in thinking Janet's this evil woman. She never married Wissam with the intention to have a baby and divorce him to get a paycheck. She's making money just fine without that pre-nup or divorce settlement. You're clearly feeling some type of way about her because you're sitting here making these asinine comments acting as if Janet's paying your monthly bills. Janet's doing just fine and she's been doing fine before and after Wissam. He was extremely abusive mentally and if you can't see that then I'm sorry. He was trying to make her conform to being a Muslim and she didn't want to so she broke free. Did you not see her calling the police on him earlier this month? He's clearly jacked up in the head and yet you're sitting her being unbelievably misogynistic towards her and being an absolute hater. She didn't need any of the Jacksons money because she has a 35+ year career to fall back on. What evidence do you have of her allegedly extorting money from Michael's Estate and the Jackson family? I'm sure you have none and you're believing TMZ and all those other trash sites. Ironic since Michael was so against those tabloids for decades. Michael and Janet loved each other very much and I'm confident that Michael never cut off contact with her after the trial. But go ahead and stay pressed about sh*t that's not true because you're choosing to believe gossip and rumors over straight facts. Good day.

P.S. You're also quite sad too if you're still hung up over that video of Janet slapping Paris. They've clearly made up and it's ridiculous to stay hung up over the past.

Dunk, I’m wondering how old you are. You sound very young. You don’t seem to be able to discern the facts. I’m not making up things about Dunk, er Janet. I and others in this discussion are telling you FACTS about what Janet and Randy did to try and get control of Michael’s estate- in reality to get control of his money. The reason we bring Michael into this conversation is because Janet and Randy are using a similar playbook, in order to get MORE money from Wissam and subsequently full custody of the baby.

You say that Janet doesn’t need Michael’s money because she has her own. Damn right she has her own, that is the very reason that fans were so disgusted when she and Randy pulled the scheme that they did, in order to try and take control of Michael’s estate/money. Since Michael is the one supporting his family, when he was alive and in death, maybe Janet wants to use Michael’s money instead of her own to help Randy and the others in her family financially. Why else would she and Randy try to take control of Michael’s money? It was selfish greed.

FTR, there is no video of Janet slapping Paris. It didn’t happen.However, there is a video of Janet trying to take away Paris’ cellphone and block her from going into the house. There is also video of Janet and Randy harassing Paris and her brother Prince following them into their driveway, getting out of the car trying to block them from going into the house, taking photos of these kids while actually getting in those kids faces threatening and harassing them. All of this was caught on home security video. Neither Janet or her fans can deny that this happened.

As I stated earlier, maybe you are too young to know what happened and are in denial about what Janet and Randy are capable of. AWARE people know what they tried to do to Michael and his children. I believe that she and Randy are in cahoots to try and pull a scam on Wissam. I think he knows the media game those two are pulling, also.

Dunk96;4223725 said:
So you're calling Janet a gold digger? Cute when her 35+ year legacy is enough to fall back on with royalty paychecks,discography/merchandise/memorabilia sales,and concert ticket sales all adding up quite extensively. Please get off your high horse and quit acting like Janet's this evil opportunist. You don't know what Hell Wissam put her through (in fact nobody does because she hasn't discussed it yet,but in due time she will). The misogyny is quite astounding when Janet wasn't looking to get Wissam's money whatsoever. That was all tabloid fabrication,ironic coming from an MJ fan.

Janet married Wissam willingly. She knew that he was Muslim. She adapted to his customs and culture. She was not forced. She could left him easily before she became pregnant, if he was “abusive”. She was the one who made the video statement that THEY were trying to have a baby. Why have a baby at 50 years old with someone if they were controlling an abusive? It doesn’t make sense since Janet has said that she didn’t think she would make a good mother. She has stated this several times during televised interviews.

somewhereinthedark;4223710 said:
NO, Randy is not manipulating Janet. She is in this with Randy, just as she was during “Grannygate”.Let’s not forget that Janet and Randy were the main culprits behind the scheme to try and take over Michael’s money/estate by trying to pretend that Katherine was not able to be the guardian of Michael’s children. Let’s not forget that it was Janet and Randy who were perpetuating the lie that they tried an intervention for Michael before he died.

I don’t trust Janet at all. She is as manipulative as Randy and they work hand in hand. IMO, Janet married Wissam for money and she had the baby knowing that she would divorce Wissam for money. If she tried to get control of Michael’smoney, she is now basically trying to blackmail Wissam for full custody and MORE money.
She is allowing Randy to spread these lies with her full cooperation. Has anyone noticed that Wissam hasn’t said one bad word about Janet since their separation? She AND Randy are playing dirty because they know that her fans and the media will fall for their scheme. Sadly, some people are just that gullible. Wissam made a huge mistake marrying her and allowing her to have his child. She got what she wanted-a baby and a chance for a huge settlement. This baby deserves both parents; however, Janet and Randy are playing dirty to get more money and full custody.

THANK YOU for stating this TRUTH!!!! :yes:

Im still laughing over the fact janet asked the estate to pay for katherines toilet roll during a visit.And randy is upset that hes dropped down the pecking order for any inheritance

elusive moonwalker;4223787 said:
Im still laughing over the fact janet asked the estate to pay for katherines toilet roll during a visit.And randy is upset that hes dropped down the pecking order for any inheritance

That’s sad Katherine is her mother, also. Michael is still the one supporting his mother and all the other siblings. Why can’t she use some of her money to financially support her family and not take Michael’s money. The entire family are leeches.

I get why people tie janet and randy together but truth is they are nothing alike..

People really need to put things in perspective with that relationship.. Janet is a successful person, she has made millions upon millions on her own, and if need be can take up another movie role or do whatever to bring in money. So to say she wants to use Michael for money, (mind you she was married to someone that has more money than Michael did) is honestly dumb.. she doesnt need Michael's money, she may push off financial responsibility for the jackson family on Michael or the estate but SHE doesnt need his money.

Randy on the other hand leached off of other family members again and again.. hes the baby brother that wasnt a part of the Jackson 5 (which also means he does not get residuals for the much of the Motown projects).. he doesnt have great means of money without piggy backing off the name Jackson.

I see it as they are close siblings, he has the tendency to "be there" at times which gets him "in".. like during the MJ trial. Than once in benifits from being around that sibling.

Randy is known to have anger issues. I've always thought of it as the kid that grew up without the disciplinarian.. he stayed at home much of his youth while Joe was with the brothers.. grows up and is untitled and bratty.

That's how I see it anyway! You can be mad at it if youd like but I'm not pulling it from thin air nor is it wrong to see it the way I do

I agree. Sound like the kind of stuff haters/tabloids to do and say about MJ. That is being Hypocrites.

I don't think Janet is that ill-mannered. Sure, she has a lot of drama, but she seems to be a good person. The entire Jackson family is screwed up, including all the grandchildren.

However, I think Randy is the master manipulator when it comes to the Jackson adult children. I don't trust him at all.

somewhereinthedark;4223712 said:
BOTH are shady and up to no good. They tried to get Michael’s money and now they are trying to force Wissam to hand over more money.

Pray tell....Janet is a successful musician, with lots of wealth, anyway. Why would she need Michael Jackson's money? She was the one who was most there for Michael during his difficult years.

ShipOfFools;4226152 said:
I don't think Janet is that ill-mannered. Sure, she has a lot of drama, but she seems to be a good person. The entire Jackson family is screwed up, including all the grandchildren.

However, I think Randy is the master manipulator when it comes to the Jackson adult children. I don't trust him at all.

Pray tell....Janet is a successful musician, with lots of wealth, anyway. Why would she need Michael Jackson's money? She was the one who was most there for Michael during his difficult years.

You ask why would Janet need Michael’s money? She wanted it/to control it so she wouldn’t have to use HER money to support her siblings/family. Who do you you think supported/STILL supports the Jackson family? MICHAEL that’s who. That’s the bottomline. We already know that Janet has her own money and doesn’t NEED Michael’s money. She was being evil and greedy when she and Randy orchestrated this attempted coup of Michael’s estate. Btw, I am getting a little tired of some fans saying that this was tabloid rumor or gossip. This was not rumor or gossip. This was documented FACTS.

The jacksons have been very familiar with the Muslim culture for years. Janet was not new to the culture by that time. Let's not forget the Muslim women the brothers have been with and jermain himself being muslim!

The jacksons have been very familiar with the Muslim culture for years. Janet was not new to the culture by that time. Let's not forget the Muslim women the brothers have been with and jermain himself being muslim!

A little stereotypical don't you think maybe the guy was just a asshole nothing being a muslim has nothing to do with calling your pregnant wife a bitch an emotionaly abusing someone

Wait a minute! How do know who all is "screwed up" and to generalized all the grand kids like that? I am sure you are from a 100% perfect family. Not. The Jacksons have problems like EVERYONE and I do not doubt some things happens as with ALL FAMILIES but again the judgemental of a whole family part of all this is what gets me. And I agree Janet did stand by MJ when he needed. I remember Chris Darden asked the question "I am surprise Janet is there with him at his trial"? Huh. I almost went through the tv and tell him "that is her brother. She does not care about what you think". But she was there and with all of them. If they would not have been there, you would have had some fans finding fault in that as well. I know at the end of the Jackson can careless what anyone think especially on a computer to people whom they do not know.

strawberry45220;4226174 said:
A little stereotypical don't you think maybe the guy was just a asshole nothing being a muslim has nothing to do with calling your pregnant wife a bitch an emotionaly abusing someone

Randy (with Janet’s blessing) was the one spreading rumor about Wissam calling Janet a bitch. With Randy’s history of spreading/feeding false information to tabloids/media, I don’t believe that rumor. It’s just too convenient after Janet decides she wants to take baby and divorce Wissam. IMO,It’s not a coincidence that this rumor was perpetuated at this time.

Last edited:
Wait a minute! How do know who all is "screwed up" and to generalized all the grand kids like that? I am sure you are from a 100% perfect family. Not. The Jacksons have problems like EVERYONE and I do not doubt some things happens as with ALL FAMILIES but again the judgemental of a whole family part of all this is what gets me. And I agree Janet did stand by MJ when he needed. I remember Chris Darden asked the question "I am surprise Janet is there with him at his trial"? Huh. I almost went through the tv and tell him "that is her brother. She does not care about what you think". But she was there and with all of them. If they would not have been there, you would have had some fans finding fault in that as well. I know at the end of the Jackson can careless what anyone think especially on a computer to people whom they do not know.

Maybe Chris Darden was surprised Janet was there because she was only there 2 or 3 times. I know she was there when they wore all white and maybe 1 or 2 more times.

Back