Can Jason be forgiven for the Cascio tracks?

Can he be forgiven?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No (elaborate)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

MJ Truth

Proud Member
Do you you think Jason can be forgiven for singing on the Cascio tracks?

For forgiveness to take place there needs to be acknowledgement and remorse, in my book.

Forgiven by who? I dont think it matters if I or any of us hold a grudge.. every time he spends a dollar off of what was made off the album ______________

I'll let you fill in the blank with your own personal thought with that phrase

Do you you think Jason can be forgiven for singing on the Cascio tracks?

Jason who? Malachi? I don't believe it's him and he also said it isn't him.
Vera Senova didn't put him in her class action. She named James Porte.

Jason who? Malachi? I don't believe it's him and he also said it isn't him.
Vera Senova didn't put him in her class action. She named James Porte.

It can be Porte singing. But I think Jason is singing lead vocals and Porte is singing background vocals and some of the leads in some songs.

Whoever is singing; no i don't forgive him. (Or them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mogul;4223894 said:
Whoever is singing; no i don't forgive him. (Or them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been over 7 years. Jason’s career was failing and he was strapped for cash. Also, on his 2010 album Critical, he made a tribute song dedicated to Michael! It’s called A Hero Fell. It’s actually an Amazon tribute.

No, because Cascio made the song before and after 2010 Michael album
  1. All I Need
  2. All Right
  3. Black Widow
  4. Breaking News
  5. Burn Tonight
  6. Carry On (Stay)
  7. Fall In Love
  8. Keep Your Head Up
  9. Monster
  10. Ready To Win
  11. Soldier Boy
  12. Water

All of those songs were recorded FOR the Michael album. Only 3 of them made the cut.

All of those songs were recorded FOR the Michael album. Only 3 of them made the cut.

No, i don't think they were recorded for "Michael". These songs were leaked long before "Michael" was made.

Forgiven by who? I dont think it matters if I or any of us hold a grudge.. every time he spends a dollar off of what was made off the album ______________

I'll let you fill in the blank with your own personal thought with that phrase

Many, like me, didn't buy the album due to the fraudulent element - though I'm sure some money was made.

Whomever intentionally misled whomever, and in the process, danced on the grave of our dear Michael, ought to grovel for our collective forgivenes whether it matters financially or not to them.

If both he and Eddie Cascio come clean, and admit the tracks were fake and apologies, and those songs are officially removed from Michael's discography, then I'll forgive them. But I don't see this happening at all.

Back