Kelly Rowland and Sam on "The Voice" Doing TDCAU

Michael's songs were performed a few times on this year's edition of The Voice Australia. I'm usually cynical about other people covering his music, but I really liked this performance! Kelly Rowland seems to have a lot of respect for MJ. Sam Perry was a very interesting contestant this year....I've never seen a LOOPER in action, before and he really brought another level of excitement to the show. He did go on to win the crown, last night, so it'll be interesting to see what kind of "first single" and album he will bring out onto the market and whether his popularity on the show will translate into record sales.

Side-note: Shannon, one of the dancers selected by Michael for "This is It" (and an Aussie) was on the show a few weeks ago, teaching the back-up dancers and one of the contestants the right moves for his performance of "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'".

Re: Kelly Rowland and Sam on "The Voice" doing They do not really care about Us"

I don't know why it frustrates me so much that people constantly get this songs name wrong.

Re: Kelly Rowland and Sam on "The Voice" doing They do not really care about Us"

On the whole I think they did it justice.

Love how this song continues to resonate louder and louder as the years roll by. Upon it's release almost no-one besides the fans took this song or Michael seriously.

I don't know why it frustrates me so much that people constantly get this songs name wrong.
You got too much time on your hands. LOL.

The performance is great, but "They Don't Care About Us" is one of Michael's tougher songs to deliver. There's so much impassioned rage in his voice that's hard to replicate or do justice to. Kelly and Sam did an excellent job nonetheless.

I'm the same way. Seeing "They Don't Really Care About Us" bothers the hell out of me.

The performance is great, but "They Don't Care About Us" is one of Michael's tougher songs to deliver. There's so much impassioned rage in his voice that's hard to replicate or do justice to. Kelly and Sam did an excellent job nonetheless.

Exactly. I'm really glad Kelly did some of the choreography that Michael does, but overall I feel like they should've chosen another (Michael Jackson) song that would have shown off their voices more :yes:

Back